+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cewnty v FGR playoff

Re: Cewnty v FGR playoff

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yeah a former Jack who gets the ball down and tries to play, it'd be like him wearing a target for some of our fans .
    Dare I say he reminds me of Joe Allen!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Dare I say he reminds me of Joe Allen!
    Except that Joe Allen was playing for Liverpool in the Premier League when he was the age that Josh Sheehan is now.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Agree about King, I make it that Chris Maxwell (who wouldn't be available for the Portugal trip either) has kept twenty six clean sheets in fifty two matches for Blackpool this season, surely he should be above King in the pecking order?
    Maxwell is now same age (in years) to Paul Jones when he got his first cap for Wales and if Blackpool get promoted he could quickly rise up to being our number 1, but maybe a player who could be future number 1 is different to a player willing to be fourth choice keeper. Maybe King is better on the guitar?

Tell you whose good on the ball. Our very own Sang. He should be in midfield before the likes of Sheehan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    Tell you whose good on the ball. Our very own Sang. He should be in midfield before the likes of Sheehan.
    Yes I'd like to see Sang in midfeld - perhaps if Pack is successfully moved to one of the 3 CB positions and/or Ralls as a LWB then there will be room for Sang in midfield. Or even Patten or Bowen