+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wrexham's owners

Wrexham's owners

Rob McElhenney just gets it doesn't he. Happy for Wrexham but extremely envious

https://twitter.com/bbc5live/status/...189989377?s=20

Re: Wrexham's owners

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Rob McElhenney just gets it doesn't he. Happy for Wrexham but extremely envious

https://twitter.com/bbc5live/status/...189989377?s=20
    Why are you envious?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Why are you envious?
    Because I love It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and also I like his attitude towards his ownership of the football club

Fantastic to see.

Because I love It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and also I like his attitude towards his ownership of the football club
    He comes across well so i will be watching to see how far he takes Wrexham. Does he live there now or still in America?

He comes across well so i will be watching to see how far he takes Wrexham. Does he live there now or still in America?
    Somehow I doubt that Hollywood actor Rob McElhenney has moved to Wrexham.

Settled in Rhyl, the Las Vegas of the north.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Somehow I doubt that Hollywood actor Rob McElhenney has moved to Wrexham.
    I hope he visits on a regular basis or the fans will start crying saying that he's not commited.. Or is it just a section of our fans that do it

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Settled in Rhyl, the Las Vegas of the north.
    I heard Rhyl is a dump these days?

Why are you envious?
    I'm envious of a club with owners with that sort of attitude. It's what football needs. I doubt whether Wrexham will be playing home games in red, white and blue anytime soon. Or have a bald eagle incorporated into their badge.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm envious of a club with owners with that sort of attitude. It's what football needs. I doubt whether Wrexham will be playing home games in red, white and blue anytime soon. Or have a bald eagle incorporated into their badge.
    Neither do we.

Neither do we.
    Asking questions you already know the answer to and being deliberately obtuse. Have you ever considered going into Politics?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Envious about a club whose owners have nothing to do with football or knew much, if anything, about it before. Haven't you been banging on for years, moaning about how the person who owns our club is not a football person ?

Some of you are being bizarrely sensitive on behalf of Tan here, I don't think he reads this board and even if he did I'm sure he'd get over my comment pretty quickly

Some of you are being bizarrely sensitive on behalf of Tan here
    Stockholm Syndrome. Stan's got it bad.

Let's see what they actually do for Wrexham first. Must admit I keep an eye out for their results since the take over and would like to see them do well.
    Personally can't fault Tan as an owner though despite the clear mistakes you don't have to look far for owners in any of the leagues to see owners who have promised the world and left clubs in a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Envious about a club whose owners have nothing to do with football or knew much, if anything, about it before. Haven't you been banging on for years, moaning about how the person who owns our club is not a football person ?
    What makes you think they know nothing about football? Have they asked why the goalie isn't scoring? Are they hiring a handyman to recruit players?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Stockholm Syndrome. Stan's got it bad.
    I'm just not fond of hypocrites like you. Now bore off aa/sh bumlicker

I'm just not fond of hypocrites like you.
    But very fond of old Malaysian men who wear their trousers around their tits.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    But very fond of old Malaysian men who wear their trousers around their tits.

without him we would be fecked . Get rid of that silly Chinese dragon and with a bit of luck we might make a go of it . He's paying the wages and keeping the club going .

Unless someone comes up with an offer he can take his trousers off and run bollock naked up and down the M4 as far as I am concerned

I heard Rhyl is a dump these days?
    If you think Rhyl is a dump you ought to try Colwyn Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    without him we would be fecked . Get rid of that silly Chinese dragon and with a bit of luck we might make a go of it . He's paying the wages and keeping the club going .

Unless someone comes up with an offer he can take his trousers off and run bollock naked up and down the M4 as far as I am concerned
    Would love to see this, his bell end must be about six inches above his belly button given the position of his flies.