+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oli McBurnie

Oli McBurnie

Re: Oli McBurnie

Posted earlier on.

Can see both sides if I'm honest.

McBurnie seems a **** but wouldn't be the first footballer to fall into that description.
    At the same time any idiot thinks that because somebody is famous they can give people abuse and film them with no comeback.

I may be wrong but watching that footage, mcburnie appears to punch, chest knee and assault what i believe looks like a teenager. Regardless if the people are filming and taunting, that is not the way to react.
    Even more so if the person is under 18.

Let's be honest he is more than a little odd.

Ginger rage

Sign him up

Still missed the phone.

the lad doesnt look old at all

a professional footballer should be ashamed to be caught up in that

Has he signed yet

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He really does come across as a thick, retarded chavvie

He'll have to polish up his people skills when dropping off and picking the kids from Howells School .

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime...-viral-3231845

"Man arrested after Sheffield United’s Oli McBurnie ‘street bust-up video’ goes viral
    A man has been arrested after a video appearing to show Sheffield United striker Oli McBurnie in a street bust up went viral.
    The 24 second clip, filmed in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, appears to show Sheffield United striker McBurnie involved in a brawl with 21-year-old insurance broker Elliott Wright, 21. It is claimed that the Scottish international was goaded about Sheffield United’s relegation from the Premier League before violence flared.
    A man is seen stamping on a mobile phone, which was dropped to the ground during the incident."

Slap on the wrist and a fine or a custodial awaiting for the mad bastard??

Well thats clearly assault and depending on the injuries to the victim could be ABH

It may be that the victim doesn't want to press charges however the police may

Silly sod

McBurnie seems a bit of a tool but you could also say why should anyone just have to ignore someone shouting unsolicited abuse at them on the street, if it was a 16 year old kid I'd be saying rise above it but the guy was only 3 years younger than him. Not saying violence is ok but don't act like a prick to strangers is a good general rule to live by if you don't want to get a slap

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Let's be honest he is more than a little odd.
    Seems a very strange bloke

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    He really does come across as a thick, retarded chavvie

After that comment I'm not sure you're in a place to insult someone's intelligence.

McBurnie seems a bit of a tool but you could also say why should anyone just have to ignore someone shouting unsolicited abuse at them on the street, if it was a 16 year old kid I'd be saying rise above it but the guy was only 3 years younger than him. Not saying violence is ok but don't act like a prick to strangers is a good general rule to live by if you don't want to get a slap
    It was hardly more than banter. Of course he should have ignored it or just responded laughing and joking or even told the lad to feck off. But to launching into an assault shows what kind of person he is.

Mcb.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime...-viral-3231845

"Man arrested after Sheffield United’s Oli McBurnie ‘street bust-up video’ goes viral
    A man has been arrested after a video appearing to show Sheffield United striker Oli McBurnie in a street bust up went viral.
    The 24 second clip, filmed in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, appears to show Sheffield United striker McBurnie involved in a brawl with 21-year-old insurance broker Elliott Wright, 21. It is claimed that the Scottish international was goaded about Sheffield United’s relegation from the Premier League before violence flared.
    A man is seen stamping on a mobile phone, which was dropped to the ground during the incident."

Slap on the wrist and a fine or a custodial awaiting for the mad bastard??
    Anyone know how old 21-year-old insurance broker Elliott Wright, 21, is?

His accuracy in stamping on the phone to kill it is about as good as his technique in front of goal. Tosser.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    It was hardly more than banter. Of course he should have ignored it or just responded laughing and joking or even told the lad to feck off. But to launching into an assault shows what kind of person he is.
    That's less than a 30 second clip, how do you know what happened leading up to it? I don't like Oli McBurnie and I don't think people should be going round getting physical and stamping on phones and stuff but you know what's a sure fire way of not getting roughed up or your phone stamped on? Not being all brave with your mates and giving someone you don't know shit and filming it so you can put it on facebook to show everyone what a legend you are.

Can't believe I'm sticking up for Oli McBurnie but I've got limited sympathy for people who set out to wind someone up then cry when there's consequences

He shouldn’t have acted out but what did the other lad expect? You wouldn’t act like that is towards a stranger.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SufcLuke_...78685243588613

That's less than a 30 second clip, how do you know what happened leading up to it? I don't like Oli McBurnie and I don't think people should be going round getting physical and stamping on phones and stuff but you know what's a sure fire way of not getting roughed up or your phone stamped on? Not being all brave with your mates and giving someone you don't know shit and filming it so you can put it on facebook to show everyone what a legend you are.

Can't believe I'm sticking up for Oli McBurnie but I've got limited sympathy for people who set out to wind someone up then cry when there's consequences
    In the build up to the confrontation, apparently (allegedly) the pleasant, mild mannered Mr McBurnie, was arguing with a woman, and this lad, told him to "Calm Down"

Dull as ****. Gave the lad the bite he was after. Should have just laughed at him.

No sympathy for Mcburnie, no different to him standing in a football ground giving the wanker sign to opposition fans / strangers. Thats probably worse than some stranger filming him and laughing at him, calling him "shit", especially considering he is a professional footballer.

Dish it out, take it back.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    In the build up to the confrontation, apparently (allegedly) the pleasant, mild mannered Mr McBurnie, was arguing with a woman, and this lad, told him to "Calm Down"
    According to who? Watch the link in the post above yours, that's either the same guy or there's two guys with the exact same voice going round abusing him on the exact same day. Why should he just take that from a 21 year old? I don't get that attitude