+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Oli McBurnie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Oli McBurnie

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    That's less than a 30 second clip, how do you know what happened leading up to it? I don't like Oli McBurnie and I don't think people should be going round getting physical and stamping on phones and stuff but you know what's a sure fire way of not getting roughed up or your phone stamped on? Not being all brave with your mates and giving someone you don't know shit and filming it so you can put it on facebook to show everyone what a legend you are.

Can't believe I'm sticking up for Oli McBurnie but I've got limited sympathy for people who set out to wind someone up then cry when there's consequences
    Have you seen some of the abhorrent racist comments black players get either on social media or shouted at in the street these days? Real, horrible, nasty and personal racist abuse... and do they react by smashing people up? No they don't, although in my opinion I would understand if they did.

And yet Oli feels the need to go and assault a 21 year old which, based on that clip and other reports was nothing more than a childish little squirt giving it some. The lad was a bit childish but if Oli gets so triggered by a little prick like that god help him. Talk about a disproportionate response.

Unless you are an out and out superstar, you need to be squeeky clean these days and if I was an owner of a football club, I wouldn't want the likes of McBurnie representing my club.

Bloke looks and acts like a tramp.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Have you seen some of the abhorrent racist comments black players get either on social media or shouted at in the street these days? Real, horrible, nasty and personal racist abuse... and do they react by smashing people up? No they don't, although in my opinion I would understand if they did.

And yet Oli feels the need to go and assault a 21 year old which, based on that clip and other reports was nothing more than a childish little squirt giving it some. The lad was a bit childish but if Oli gets so triggered by a little prick like that god help him. Talk about a disproportionate response.
    Who's racially abusing black players in the street? Confused why you've even brought that up. Same with social media comments, there's no way a player can physically respond to someone sending him a racist DM or comment.

Harass anyone by filming and verbally abusing them long enough and you'd be fortunate if they just walked away and ignored you. Oli should know better but the man behind the camera should too.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Who's racially abusing black players in the street? Confused why you've even brought that up. Same with social media comments, there's no way a player can physically respond to someone sending him a racist DM or comment.

Harass anyone by filming and verbally abusing them long enough and you'd be fortunate if they just walked away and ignored you. Oli should know better but the man behind the camera should too.
    My point is, admittedly rather ineloquently put, that it was just a bit of childish banter that didn't deserve the violent response from Oli. People put up with much worse, as per my example, without getting aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    My point is, admittedly rather ineloquently put, that it was just a bit of childish banter that didn't deserve the violent response from Oli. People put up with much worse, as per my example, without getting aggressive.
    fair enough I do agree with you. Guys a moron