+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My predictions for the new season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: My predictions for the new season

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Morrison may go.

The others you need buyers. Isnt happening in my opinion.

I think the matchday squad come August will have around a dozen current squad members and 7 maybe 8 from this season in the 11.
    Moore will be bought. I think we'd accept relatively low fees to get some higher earners off the wagebill.

My opinion is that there will be minimum movement both at City & elsewhere. Maybe a couple moved out and a couple of loans.

WBA & Fulham will go straight back up. Peterborough & the play-off winners straight back down.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    My opinion is that there will be minimum movement both at City & elsewhere. Maybe a couple moved out and a couple of loans.

WBA & FULHAM will go straight back up. Peterborough & the play-off winners straight back down.
    What makes you come conclusion ?

The 7 loanees they got, have played the majority of their games and I can't see any of them staying, so that means they have to recruit a new squad to play in a league which will be a different type of football.
    They were lucky to go up last season, another 10 minutes and we would have scored, in the second leg. They were on the rack.

And, Brentford never turned up for the final.