Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
I can see exactly why big clubs might be interested in him. There was a moment when we played at Swansea where Brown had the ball in the left back position and, with close passing options available to him, decided to whack the ball 60 yards upfield, miles from anyone in a Cardiff shirt.
To be fair Eric, the whole team played like that in the second half of the Swansea match. I prefer to remember a lovely ball judged to perfection over the Birmingham right back's head to create a chance for Harry Wilson in our last away match. Brown continues to be pulled up for his passing in a squad that is very poor at passing the ball for the level they compete a. He's not the answer to to our need for a centreback who can play out from the back, but I don't see he's any worse than the three who are considered to be first choices - Brown has struggled in one or two of his games, but, overall, I don't think he's done badly at all and it was noticeable to me that he was a lot more prepared to get into the opposition's penalty area when playing at wing back than he had been when he first got into the team.