+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Question Time

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Question Time

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    True. A friend of mine who lives in Ton Pentre told me if Labour put forward a sheep at the next election, his money would be on it to win.
    When I talked about 22 consecutive years of a Labour controlled Sennedd, I asked him what their major achievements were. “We have kept the tories out for 22 years”was his reply.
    Says it all. No real achievements other than being 4th in the UK table for the economy, health and education.
    Listening to Mr Tortoise earlier, kept referring to ".. across the border in England ..". Whether it's Wales or Scotland, it's mainly about being anti-English. Small nations with massive chips on their shoulders.

Re: Question Time

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Listening to Mr Tortoise earlier, kept referring to ".. across the border in England ..". Whether it's Wales or Scotland, it's mainly about being anti-English. Small nations with massive chips on their shoulders.

It is across the border, isn’t it? Mr Tortoise did you see how far ahead vote wise he was against the hares in his constituency? Dear God, Tories UK wide aren’t very likeable when it comes to politics but Welsh Tories certainly win the whinging stakes after another caning here.