+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question Time

Question Time

Lisa Nandy taking a kicking and rightly so. If she is one of the bright young things of Labour then they don’t have a hope in hell of a resurgence. How is it that the rest of the U.K. can see it yet in Wales people continue to vote like it’s the 70s/80s as that’s what we do see butt isn’t it mush !?!

Re: Question Time

Robert Buckland on the money about being respectful!

we get it, you're a tory

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    we get it, you're a tory
    Who are you speaking on behalf of? And what is the point of your reply? Is there one at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
    Lisa Nandy taking a kicking and rightly so. If she is one of the bright young things of Labour then they don’t have a hope in hell of a resurgence. How is it that the rest of the U.K. can see it yet in Wales people continue to vote like it’s the 70s/80s as that’s what we do see butt isn’t it mush !?!
    Maybe , although the rest of England is turning against the tories , here in Wales there is still a groundswell of not wanting to vote for them

I will be on my death bed and I will still never vote for them

You do know that the very people you criticise.......life long labour voters ........also exist in England too ?

Berkshire , Hertfordshire , Wealthy Areas Of London , North Yorkshire , Wiltshire etc

Robots representing the tory Party.?.......they would get voted in just as many areas are always pro Labour

Who are you speaking on behalf of? And what is the point of your reply? Is there one at all?
    well he's certainly speaking on behalf of me , I think the Labour Party is Naffed but you are clearly a tory

I don't know what he said but he's an oily creep . I assume its something tory .

Don’t you mean in the money?

Robert Buckland from Llanelli................
    He clearly hasn't been there for a while

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Cameron ?

Yes I agree. Those awfully silly Welsh people voting in their best interests for a better country than their neighbours, who are clearly going to hell in a handcart. How very dare they.

Bitter Tory alert.😂😂😂😂

Is she the gobby cow who would not shut up FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Bitter Tory alert.😂😂😂😂
    True. A friend of mine who lives in Ton Pentre told me if Labour put forward a sheep at the next election, his money would be on it to win.
    When I talked about 22 consecutive years of a Labour controlled Sennedd, I asked him what their major achievements were. “We have kept the tories out for 22 years”was his reply.
    Says it all. No real achievements other than being 4th in the UK table for the economy, health and education.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    True. A friend of mine who lives in Ton Pentre told me if Labour put forward a sheep at the next election, his money would be on it to win.
    When I talked about 22 consecutive years of a Labour controlled Sennedd, I asked him what their major achievements were. “We have kept the tories out for 22 years”was his reply.
    Says it all. No real achievements other than being 4th in the UK table for the economy, health and education.
    Finishing 4th out of 4 , with two having far bigger economies doesn't sound like the end of the world you are portraying .

I am glad we have kept the tories out for 22 years , I was chuffed to see the Conservative leader in Wales angry and red faced as the results came in .

22 years is not really long to be in charge of a country . I mean as a tory you should know that the country has been ruled in Westminster by the conservatives for many many more years than that and if you think that this has been a bed of roses you must be walking around with your eyes closed .

The tories could put up a vampire for election in many English seats and he or she would get voted in just in the same way some suggest the same as Labour in the valleys .

I mean what bunch of idiots would elect a foaming mouthed right wing nutcase like pritti Patel?

Tory voters , that's who

Labour have made many mistakes but the social care and NHS support my family have had recently has been first class

Listening to Mr Tortoise earlier, kept referring to ".. across the border in England ..". Whether it's Wales or Scotland, it's mainly about being anti-English. Small nations with massive chips on their shoulders.

I’ve watched Johnson interviewed many times and he blusters incoherently, stutters over his words and leaves you thinking what the hell was he on about. I watched Drakeford this morning on BBC breakfast news, he took his time listening to the questions, thought before answering and then answered coherently and with confident common sense. Drakeford beats Johnson hands down in displaying leadership qualities, I don’t want some mop haired, blabbering buffoon making decisions for me, I want the sensible person with the measured approach, not that I always think he’s 100% correct, speaking in a language that I understand and a reasoning that’s believable. And that bloke the Tories had or have still got as their Welsh leader well say no more, at least he gave us all a laugh in the clip of him they showed on Have I Got News For You the other week, that was the highlight of his campaign. Perhaps us Welsh are a bit more sensible and less gullible than those over the border, the recent election results seem to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What has he done wrong then Bob???

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Listening to Mr Tortoise earlier, kept referring to ".. across the border in England ..". Whether it's Wales or Scotland, it's mainly about being anti-English. Small nations with massive chips on their shoulders.

It is across the border, isn’t it? Mr Tortoise did you see how far ahead vote wise he was against the hares in his constituency? Dear God, Tories UK wide aren’t very likeable when it comes to politics but Welsh Tories certainly win the whinging stakes after another caning here.

It does make me laugh when Tories moan about voters who keep voting Labour. Are they for real? In hundreds of seats in England you could stick a blue rosette on a pig and it would still win for the Tories.

What achievements have the Tories had U.K. wide in the past eleven years?

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    What has he done wrong then Bob???
    His crime is being Welsh born and raised, and then having the cheek to become a barrister and move to England and leave a lucrative legal career behind to serve politics. As a “Tory” !!! He must be on the take, corrupt, the devil incarnate indeed. Or, alternatively and more plausibly, many Welsh vote like sheep because they’re indoctrinated. I wonder how the “staunch” Labour man/woman/non-gender specific voter feels about raising children who demand the latest smart phone, PlayStation or X-Box, leisure wear from leading brands etc. Which means feeding the capitalist pigs! I can only imagine the sleepless nights this fear must cause. Still, we’ve kept the Tory party for out for 20+ years. We’re doing just fine !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    It does make me laugh when Tories moan about voters who keep voting Labour. Are they for real? In hundreds of seats in England you could stick a blue rosette on a pig and it would still win for the Tories.
    Both Labour and the Conservatives have a lot of seats where a pig in a correctly coloured rosette could win for the right party.

It is probably a time to start worrying when those seats fall to the other side by a lot of votes as in the case of Hartlepool.

The Conservatives shouldn't get too cocky though. Results such as the West of England Mayoral race suggest that it could happen the other way as well.

And that's where we will stay , being subsided by scum controlled Tory money and happy to take it how ironic 🙄

I think it's some achievement in the Uk, and some sort of record, that a single party has held office for 22 years, and won 6 successive elections. That's us in Wales, none of the other home nations or the Uk government can say that in modern history.

And despite Mr Andrew 'RT' Davies saying otherwise there mainly a swing away from the Tories and to Labour. H

However, with the SNP wining Scotland, there is not a hope of Labour winning a UK election any time soon./ Nice to se that the whole of South East Wales is red though. Unlike that lot in Hartlepool, like the bloke on the TV asked why he voted Tory and answer that they now have 9 food banks and under Labour they didn't have any!!!