Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
True. A friend of mine who lives in Ton Pentre told me if Labour put forward a sheep at the next election, his money would be on it to win.
When I talked about 22 consecutive years of a Labour controlled Sennedd, I asked him what their major achievements were. “We have kept the tories out for 22 years”was his reply.
Says it all. No real achievements other than being 4th in the UK table for the economy, health and education.
Finishing 4th out of 4 , with two having far bigger economies doesn't sound like the end of the world you are portraying .

I am glad we have kept the tories out for 22 years , I was chuffed to see the Conservative leader in Wales angry and red faced as the results came in .

22 years is not really long to be in charge of a country . I mean as a tory you should know that the country has been ruled in Westminster by the conservatives for many many more years than that and if you think that this has been a bed of roses you must be walking around with your eyes closed .

The tories could put up a vampire for election in many English seats and he or she would get voted in just in the same way some suggest the same as Labour in the valleys .

I mean what bunch of idiots would elect a foaming mouthed right wing nutcase like pritti Patel?

Tory voters , that's who

Labour have made many mistakes but the social care and NHS support my family have had recently has been first class