+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question Time

Re: Question Time

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Strange how you think you know how I vote.
    In actual fact I voted Plaid Cymru. Not because I want independence, but I would like to see an alternative party to labour managing Wales. I am not a fan of R T Davies so I hoped Plaid might offer something positive.
    From the results it shows that not many people shared my thoughts
    Well you are telling me you voted plaid but I am not convinced

If you thought plaid cymru would manage the country well then good luck with that

Strange how you think you know how I vote.
    In actual fact I voted Plaid Cymru. Not because I want independence, but I would like to see an alternative party to labour managing Wales. I am not a fan of R T Davies so I hoped Plaid might offer something positive.
    From the results it shows that not many people shared my thoughts
    If you criticise any aspect of the Labour Party you are automatically a Tory.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well you are telling me you voted plaid but I am not convinced

If you thought plaid cymru would manage the country well then good luck with that
    As another poster said just before me “you are the most bigoted” posters on here.
    Now you tell me you cannot believe my voting preference and you continue to blindly promote labour, calling everyone who has an alternative view stupid.
    Thankfully the country is understanding that labour offer nothing and are going nowhere. I am 68 years of age and doubt will see a labourGovernment again in my lifetime (thank God).
    By the way, yes the NHS are fantastic and I had excellent service when I was recently in hospital. The criticism is nothing to do with staff and labour cannot take plaudits for that. It is the waiting time which is far worse than all UK countries and is most certainly is the responsibility of the Sennedd.

As another poster said just before me “you are the most bigoted” posters on here.
    Now you tell me you cannot believe my voting preference and you continue to blindly promote labour, calling everyone who has an alternative view stupid.
    Thankfully the country is understanding that labour offer nothing and are going nowhere. I am 68 years of age and doubt will see a labourGovernment again in my lifetime (thank God).
    By the way, yes the NHS are fantastic and I had excellent service when I was recently in hospital. The criticism is nothing to do with staff and labour cannot take plaudits for that. It is the waiting time which is far worse than all UK countries and is most certainly is the responsibility of the Sennedd.
    I think Labour are a busted flush in England and have been for some time

I don't care what he said

England may be turning against Labour but here in Wales we are not

Which must really annoy some people