+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: For any Motorsport Fans - Romain Grosjean ‘I saw death coming’

For any Motorsport Fans - Romain Grosjean ‘I saw death coming’

Really interesting interview with Romain Grosjean in The Guardian. I remember thinking the worst when the crash happened. I've always liked him as driver and he's always come across as a good bloke.

Re: For any Motorsport Fans - Romain Grosjean ‘I saw death coming’

I didn't know he'd gone to Indy. You'd think with a Wife and three young kids, and financially stable that F1 accident would see the last of him stepping into a race car. Fair play, those boys have balls of steel.

Did you get your F1 ticket after?

I know, I was shocked but relieved he's not doing the ovals. You're right about balls of steel though.

Yup, the proud owner of 2 x Chapel - haven't been to that part of the track before and fancied a change. I'm not building up my hopes as to whether I'll be allowed in and hoping for the best but planning for next year as a possibility. I think you'll have more chance as you bought your ticket last year and they owe you already. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Meanwhile.....Monaco next (on the telly of course)!

Our usual campsite is full, so we've moved to Woodlands which has permanent toilets and showers. A few of the girlies with us wasn't fussed on the portaloos last time we went. We usually watch from Copse, but we're thinking of trying somewhere different this year. Stowe or Vale most probably.

I'm not fussed on Monaco as a F1 racetrack. In fact, I'd be quite happy if it was replaced with another venue. I'll still watch it though