+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Tablet or Phone ?

  1. #1

    Tablet or Phone ?

    I am much happier browsing the net using a tablet than a phone .

    Ruins your eyes you know

  2. #2

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I am much happier browsing the net using a tablet than a phone .

    Ruins your eyes you know
    But you can hold the phone very close so you can see everything close up. 😛

  3. #3

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I am much happier browsing the net using a tablet than a phone .

    Ruins your eyes you know
    Cast it to your cathode ray TV and you can use both hands then.

  4. #4

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    I got both but hardly use my tablet other than films/TV on the go.

  5. #5

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Tend to use an iPad for browsing. Phone for calls, text, messages, etc. Also have what I call the 'Big Apple' desktop for those wide screen needs.

  6. #6

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Tend to use an iPad for browsing. Phone for calls, text, messages, etc. Also have what I call the 'Big Apple' desktop for those wide screen needs.
    My hands are too big for the keyboard on a phone and it strains my eyes, even with reading glasses on to use one . Plus I am also a dunce .

  7. #7

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Tablet and the Galaxy and this boy is brilliant for its price and performance in my view, struggle with a phone keyboard

  8. #8

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Tablet and the Galaxy and this boy is brilliant for its price and performance in my view, struggle with a phone keyboard
    what boy ?

  9. #9

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Tablet and the Galaxy and this boy is brilliant for its price and performance in my view, struggle with a phone keyboard
    what boy ?

    Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10 inch

    Samsung A 10 phone

    Its fine for what I want

  10. #10

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    what boy ?

    Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10 inch

    Samsung A 10 phone

    Its fine for what I want
    Had one for 6 years plus its still punching its weight , yes it needs charging every night what doesn't ?

  11. #11

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Had one for 6 years plus its still punching its weight , yes it needs charging every night what doesn't ?
    I think its superb , don't know if they are still making it but if they are I will be getting another when this one snuffs it

  12. #12

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    samsung is absolute garbage... but i have some sympathy for your whanking needs so tablet it is

  13. #13

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    samsung is absolute garbage... but i have some sympathy for your whanking needs so tablet it is
    prefer it to apple , they can do one

  14. #14

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Tablet. Rarely use a phone.

  15. #15

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Tablet. Rarely use a phone.
    They do my head in

    Too small , can't be doing with typing like a ferret on those

  16. #16

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Phone and laptop are my main tools.

    iPad used for having a game on that's different from what's on the main TV.

    Could not do my work without a PC, the smaller devices are superb and amaze me every day at what they can do but I need a full screen and a keyboard to work efficiently.

    The iPhone (other smartphones are available) has to be one of the most impressive inventions ever.

  17. #17

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Phone and laptop are my main tools.

    iPad used for having a game on that's different from what's on the main TV.

    Could not do my work without a PC, the smaller devices are superb and amaze me every day at what they can do but I need a full screen and a keyboard to work efficiently.

    The iPhone (other smartphones are available) has to be one of the most impressive inventions ever.
    I like android

    I am not the brightest

  18. #18

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Had one for 6 years plus its still punching its weight , yes it needs charging every night what doesn't?
    I can so relate to that!

  19. #19

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I like android

    I am not the brightest
    In fairness my mum got a Samsung tablet that I set up for her and it's a quality piece of kit, does everything but I struggle a bit with Android, don't find it as intuitive as Apple.

    That said, a Mac is a nightmare to me as a PC user.

    So it's Windows PC, Apple smart devices and watch. I love all my gadgets. Add Sky Q, Amazon Firestick, 4K TV, Apple Airpods I'm geeked up and it's wonderful. Now they are all set up things just work.

    Only downside is that I don't have enough time to appreciate them all. I have so much I want to watch.

  20. #20

    Re: Tablet or Phone ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    prefer it to apple , they can do one
    it takes about 15 different security checks to get an apple device working, by then the mood has passed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •