Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
Some people have very short memories. The two recent promotion season were fantastic and very enjoyable. We won the Championship title in 2013 for goodness sake and in 2018 got a record 90 points and there were some excellent performances/games as well. I never thought I would ever watch City in the Premier League, so they were both a bonus. The time to start worrying about what brand of football the team plays is when you are an established Premier League club. Getting out of the Championship and staying up is a battle. Also anyone who thinks that Swansea are playing free flowing, attractive football this season is deluded and cant have seen them play. The ‘lump it’ forward more than most and are very defensive minded. Promotion every time for me and worry about the brand of football later.
Some people have extremely short memories. Malkys football was in general, football to make your eyes bleed. Last 10 minutes of every game was petrifying as we hung on to our one nil lead. It certainly wasn't free flowing entertaining football by any ones standards.
Warnocks football was only entertaining when Tomlin played other wise it was dire. The promotion was ok , we were never going to survive in the premier league. It wasnt even fun .
So you are correct some people have short memories ,or amazing imaginations.