+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mark Harris - wanted by Crewe on loan?

Mark Harris - wanted by Crewe on loan?

According to this (recycled) piece Crewe want Mark Harris on a season long loan, and Cardiff are about to give him a contract extension.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ca...summer-switch/

He needs to be playing, but at the moment we have Kieffer Moore and not much else at the top end.

Robert Glatzel to be unloaded if there are any takers, Isaac Vassell may one day be fit, Max Watters doing OK in u23 games but clearly failing to impress MM and TC, and Mark Harris who to me seems to be developing nicely. Unless the club are going to bring in two new strikers I would be very concerned letting Harris leave on loan.

Re: Mark Harris - wanted by Crewe on loan?

There’s already a few frees (Personally Fletcher or Assombalonga would be an interest) would add to the squad.

I like Mark Harris, quite silky, but for whatever reason I just don’t see him fitting in here

Good move for him I reckon.

Problem is if Moore goes hes the best striker at the club. ( I know thats not saying much)

Even if Moore stays and we get someone else in I think we still need him as cover/bench option.

I think we should be loaning out Watters and hopefully Glatzel and Vassell as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Problem is if Moore goes hes the best striker at the club. ( I know thats not saying much)

Even if Moore stays and we get someone else in I think we still need him as cover/bench option.

I think we should be loaning out Watters and hopefully Glatzel and Vassell as well.
    I have heard that Vassel may be going out on loan to Crewe General Hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post

Agreed (and really hope we keep Moore) but it's depressing to think we may be loaning out over £6.5M of signings (Vassell undisclosed but 3-year contract) and the board will probably sell Moore. It's a mess.
    Last edited by Citizen's Nephew; 16-05-21 at 15:26. Reason: Assistive text problem.