+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Palestine Israel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Palestine Israel

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    As Britain opens it's 'gates' to almost anyone and everyone, I very much doubt that any descendants from any historical tribe has been prevented from entering the land!
    Britannia did not open its gates Boudicea fought the Romans and King Arthur fought the Saxons.

By using your logic out in the middle East do you think should the English be sent back to Moenchengladbach and the occupied territories eg England in this example be given back to the Welsh ?

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Britannia did not open its gates Boudicea fought the Romans and King Arthur fought the Saxons.

By using your logic out in the middle East do you think should the English be sent back to Moenchengladbach and the occupied territories eg England in this example be given back to the Welsh ?
    My comment re us opening the floodgates related to recent history as does the issue of this thread re Israel/ Palestine.
    As for England having to hand back land to England, they could start with Cornwell as it is mainly occupied by people who already know they are not quite part of England.
    For example, my mate who was born in St Ives, during every 6 nations he supports Wales

My comment re us opening the floodgates related to recent history as does the issue of this thread re Israel/ Palestine.
    As for England having to hand back land to England, they could start with Cornwell as it is mainly occupied by people who already know they are not quite part of England.
    For example, my mate who was born in St Ives, during every 6 nations he supports Wales
    You was off about 4000 year old history, if you are talking about recent history and the whole of the middle East then the Arabs are in the majority out there, just like the English are in Blighty.

Cornwall was West Wales, Celts back in the day and not Anglo Saxons.

You was off about 4000 year old history, if you are talking about recent history and the whole of the middle East then the Arabs are in the majority out there, just like the English are in Blighty.

Cornwall was West Wales, Celts back in the day and not Anglo Saxons.
    I wasn't off anything. I was on point stating facts, not opinions.

And yes the Arabs have most of the Middle East, North Africa, Bradford and a number of other locations; so why would they need to have a monopoly in a really small country like Israel which is the size of Wales and dwarfed by virtually every country surrounding it?

Israel is blue (in case it's too small to spot).

israel-and-arab-world.jpg

I wasn't off anything. I was on point stating facts, not opinions.

And yes the Arabs have most of the Middle East, North Africa, Bradford and a number of other locations; so why would they need to have a monopoly in a really small country like Israel which is the size of Wales and dwarfed by virtually every country surrounding it?

Israel is blue (in case it's too small to spot).

israel-and-arab-world.jpg
    Yes you was off about it that is why I replied, you logic relating to Israel while applied to Wales and Britain would mean Britannia belongs to the Welsh, Wales is a small country that the English are taking over via immigration also they have the weight of numbers come UK elections so the vote is skewed in that we have an English nationalist government in power in the UK in the form of the Tory party against Wales wishes as Wales never votes that way (ditto Scotland), some might say why does England want a monopoly of Britannia when they already have the occupied territories which is England.
    Israel and England are the same in as much as they are part of only a handful of countries in the World that have a state religion they are backward and medieval having such a thing, in England they even have a monarchy in this day and age and an unelected house of Lords, have you noticed how those that identify strongly as Welsh (or Scots or Irish) are sympathetic to the Palestinians and yet those that identify strongly as English seem to be sympathetic to Israel, although they fought and killed British soldiers and civilians when it was a British mandate out there.

Yes you was off about it that is why I replied, you logic relating to Israel while applied to Wales and Britain would mean Britannia belongs to the Welsh, Wales is a small country that the English are taking over via immigration also they have the weight of numbers come UK elections so the vote is skewed in that we have an English nationalist government in power in the UK in the form of the Tory party against Wales wishes as Wales never votes that way (ditto Scotland), some might say why does England want a monopoly of Britannia when they already have the occupied territories which is England.
    Israel and England are the same in as much as they are part of only a handful of countries in the World that have a state religion they are backward and medieval having such a thing, in England they even have a monarchy in this day and age and an unelected house of Lords, have you noticed how those that identify strongly as Welsh (or Scots or Irish) are sympathetic to the Palestinians and yet those that identify strongly as English seem to be sympathetic to Israel, although they fought and killed British soldiers and civilians when it was a British mandate out there.
    No, I'm Welsh, so that model doesn't really work.

And what makes Israel 'backward' because they have a long and ancient history?
    Would you then say the same about the Greeks or the Egyptians?