+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Palestine Israel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Palestine Israel

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Any marches or outpouring of disgust about the poor civilians including children as young as 13 in northern Ethiopia who are being burned because of the use of white phosphorus, surely a potential war crime,
    ????

Its awful stuff it entirely burns away the skin the arms, legs, face and hands, leaving a white and red paste of flesh and fat.
    Just an awful situation.

I agree - a war crime.

Sadly, living in Africa and working with people on the front line, I see situations like this that sadly too often don't get reported in the mainstream media.

And also information / stories that don't get told... i.e. high number of western paedophiles flooding into east Africa, the slow but systematic economic colonisation of Africa by china, the ongoing grooming of African countries by evangelical Christians #/ missionaries who are forcing their extreme views not only onto people but influencing governments, the new heroin routes through Nairobi causing an addiction boom in Kenya...

I think the Israeli / Palestine thing does get too much press compared to other atrocities, and I know that's your point - and one I agree with. Maybe it's because the conflict involves so much history and western players that it gets so much airtime.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Just an awful situation.

I agree - a war crime.

Sadly, living in Africa and working with people on the front line, I see situations like this that sadly too often don't get reported in the mainstream media.

And also information / stories that don't get told... i.e. high number of western paedophiles flooding into east Africa, the slow but systematic economic colonisation of Africa by china, the ongoing grooming of African countries by evangelical Christians #/ missionaries who are forcing their extreme views not only onto people but influencing governments, the new heroin routes through Nairobi causing an addiction boom in Kenya...

I think the Israeli / Palestine thing does get too much press compared to other atrocities, and I know that's your point - and one I agree with. Maybe it's because the conflict involves so much history and western players that it gets so much airtime.
    I had to look away at the awful images of their kin burns of the young people where there black skins had turned white one was only 13 .

There are thousands of people being mascaraed across the globe in the name of power, wealth, religion land and ethnic cleansing ,sadly only some conflicts garner more emotion and protest

I had to look away at the awful images of their kin burns of the young people where there black skins had turned white one was only 13 .

There are thousands of people being mascaraed across the globe in the name of power, wealth, religion land and ethnic cleansing ,sadly only some conflicts garner more emotion and protest
    where are all the threads you've started on those conflicts then?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    where are all the threads you've started on those conflicts then?
    you just responded to his post about it

Any chance for a thread and/or some links so we can improve our knowledge? There are continents which, in my opinion, most of us don't know much about at all but the way you're posting about it here seems to be more about distracting from what the Israeli government is doing today rather than highlighting other areas of concern.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Any chance for a thread and/or some links so we can improve our knowledge? There are continents which, in my opinion, most of us don't know much about at all but the way you're posting about it here seems to be more about distracting from what the Israeli government is doing today rather than highlighting other areas of concern.
    if that is what you take away from it then there is little point in discussing further. The point being made was very clear - we see atrocities such as this each and every day but little if any get the air time unless the yids are involved.

Only one poster in this thread has condemned Israel and has done it from a position of perspective and objectivity and that is African Bluebird. The rest are just using this as an opportunity to partake in a bit of Jew bashing.

Any marches or outpouring of disgust about the poor civilians including children as young as 13 in northern Ethiopia who are being burned because of the use of white phosphorus, surely a potential war crime,
    ????

Its awful stuff it entirely burns away the skin the arms, legs, face and hands, leaving a white and red paste of flesh and fat.
    Have you organized or been on any? You really are the world's biggest wetwipe

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    if that is what you take away from it then there is little point in discussing further. The point being made was very clear - we see atrocities such as this each and every day but little if any get the air time unless the yids are involved.

Only one poster in this thread has condemned Israel and has done it from a position of perspective and objectivity and that is African Bluebird. The rest are just using this as an opportunity to partake in a bit of Jew bashing.
    What exactly are you accusing people of?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    What exactly are you accusing people of?
    Jew bashing, it was pretty obvious.

I take from this that a nerve has been struck.
    Pathetic as usual.

Feedback

Pathetic as usual.
    if that is all you can muster in response then you've thrown in the metaphorical towel.

Yes , and its strange as the word disproportionate is often used when describing Israelis action ( rightly so ) well form what I see , read there is a disproportionate rage and protest between the Israeli action which I don't support and all for the other tragic atrocities around the world i've pointed out a few an got no traction some last for years not 11 days In Northern Iraq 25k have died at the hands of the Turks, how many thousands in North Korea , endless wars in Africa ,Syria , Iran .
    Just strikes me that the Israeli or Jew is a nice easy target .

Anyone spot the Nazi banners In London as Corby spoke in defence of the Palestinians over the weekend ??

180 k marching , I've never seen that amount on UK streets for the atrocities carried out daily in Africa , Northern Iraq ,North Korea , Syria or for China's crimes against humanity in its treatment of the Uighur /Turkic Muslims..

And folk talk about annexation of lands where was the mass protests when Russia annexed the Crimea wasn't that a violation of international law ? PS No mass demo's .

Load of pish
    What are you doing to stop these things? This is like a guy who has never been to a game criticising someone who goes to 3 a year for not being a season ticket holder.

What are you doing to stop these things? This is like a guy who has never been to a game criticising someone who goes to 3 a year for not being a season ticket holder.
    Its very sad what happens all over the globe ,children families die in countless soulless places , not just on one region I find it interesting how people react to that.

Its very sad what happens all over the globe ,children families die in countless soulless places , not just on one region I find it interesting how people react to that.
    Nah, you're saying that people are picking on Israel, because you probably support the regime. Just say so if you do as you're not the best at hiding these things anyway.

if that is all you can muster in response then you've thrown in the metaphorical towel.
    Okay.

'Muslim basher'

How's that for erudite?

Okay.

'Muslim basher'

How's that for erudite?
    He'll like that, it's what he wants, a reaction, and it doesn't matter how he gets it, you could call him a **** on the hour, every hour, and he'd like it. He's like a shit shock jock from the 90's, at first you get roped in, by the end of it you're switching off and dismissing the actual point of it, if ever there was one. I just find him funny.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He'll like that, it's what he wants, a reaction, and it doesn't matter how he gets it, you could call him a **** on the hour, every hour, and he'd like it. He's like a shit shock jock from the 90's, at first you get roped in, by the end of it you're switching off and dismissing the actual point of it, if ever there was one. I just find him funny.
    How do you know what I want? Not even i know what I want.

How do you know what I want? Not even i know what I want.
    Piss off, you're on a wind up most of the time, just after a reaction, you must mildly enjoy it or something I don't even believe that you agree with half of what you post sometimes, you're on one

Feedback

Piss off, you're on a wind up most of the time, just after a reaction, you must mildly enjoy it or something I don't even believe that you agree with half of what you post sometimes, you're on one
    bold of you to assume that I'm serious some of the time

Feedback

Okay.

'Muslim basher'

How's that for erudite?
    considering I've done my bit elsewhere to raise awareness of the plight of the Rohingya and Uyghars, whilst euridte, you're a little wide of the mark.

considering I've done my bit elsewhere to raise awareness of the plight of the Rohingya and Uyghars, whilst euridte, you're a little wide of the mark.
    What did you do?

Feedback

What did you do?
    raise awareness

raise awareness
    Ice bucket challenge?

raise awareness
    Not very well obviously, because I wasn't aware you had done that.

Nah, you're saying that people are picking on Israel, because you probably support the regime. Just say so if you do as you're not the best at hiding these things anyway.
    Got no time for any killing machine its just the selective dislike of certain rogue states and deaths, that I find fascinating.