+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CHAMPIONSHIP play-offs. Who is your money going on ?

Re: CHAMPIONSHIP play-offs. Who is your money going on ?

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Nah Brentford will beat them
    Swansea will win courtesy of a last-minute penalty resulting from an Andre Ayew dive.

It's inevitable.

Brentford surely heavy favourites for any bookie who has watched well, i) the season as a whole and/or ii) the play-off semis.

I know we're all very impressed with how Brentford run their club but do we need another London team in the premier league? Does west London really need more premier league money?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Brentford surely heavy favourites for any bookie who has watched well, i) the season as a whole and/or ii) the play-off semis.

I know we're all very impressed with how Brentford run their club but do we need another London team in the premier league? Does west London really need more premier league money?
    I'd say the vast majority of people on here would say "YES we do!"

Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
    Jacks are going up and they more than deserve it.
    We just need to get used to it. End of.
    Why? They’ve been dogshite for ages

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post

Um yes yes we do.

Also think of the airline and travel companies losing money when everyone decides to stacation in the mumbles every year from now on. Airliners are on their ass already.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Gabor Gyepes was hailed as a hero for doing what Mepham did today in that game with Leicester from 2010 I think it was, the difference being that we won and Gyepes’ foul probably saved an equalising goal whereas Mepham will be remembered by many Bournemouth fans as the man who cost them a place in the PlayOff Final. I like Mepham, but he’s had a poor season and looks to me like a footballing defender who has lost his confidence - Lawrence did well against the Czech Republic and, if Wales decide to go with Ben Davies as one of their back three, I can see Mepham missing out.

As for giving a penalty for the sort of foul Mepham committed? Why not, maybe the thought of being doubly punished would make players think again before doing it.
    Yes, that was another rugby tackle. I wasn't at the game as I was living in London and didn't get back to Cardiff very often back then but I think the real heroes were our 10 (plus subs) remaining players for hanging on. There have been way too many instances though when taking one for the team hasn't been punished enough.

Re. Wales, I agree with you about Lawrence and that it's probably a confidence thing with Mepham. It'll be interesting to see what the preferred formation turns out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Why? They’ve been dogshite for ages
    But nowhere near as Dogshite as City!

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Um yes yes we do.

Also think of the airline and travel companies losing money when everyone decides to stacation in the mumbles every year from now on. Airliners are on their ass already.
    If the Jacks go up there's a good chance they compete with Derby and this year's Sheffield United for worst premier league side. Does that help at all?

Got gut feeling Swansea may have the balls to win the final . ( apologies) love the Bees to do it though.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Got gut feeling Swansea may have the balls to win the final . ( apologies) love the Bees to do it though.
    Me too. I feel the Bees will choke and all other form they've had is irrelevant - as we know, it's anyones on the day.