+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Osaze Urhoghide

Osaze Urhoghide

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foot...cid=spartanntp

Another player being linked with us.

I'm getting the feeling that we are just sprinkled liberally into any championship transfer rumour

Re: Osaze Urhoghide

A 20 year old dutch centre back, who seems highly rated - and who's last full 90 minutes was the 5-0 against us.

I wouldn't mind this - presumably the wages wouldn't be too high, and we could do with more cover at CB f we are going to be playing 3 there.
    We currently have Morrison, Nelson, Flint and Brown with possibly Pack as well A youngster to bring through and add cover would b sensible I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    A 20 year old dutch centre back, who seems highly rated - and who's last full 90 minutes was the 5-0 against us.

I wouldn't mind this - presumably the wages wouldn't be too high, and we could do with more cover at CB f we are going to be playing 3 there.
    We currently have Morrison, Nelson, Flint and Brown with possibly Pack as well A youngster to bring through and add cover would b sensible I think.
    I agree because I’m not sure that we have anyone in that position in our Under 23s who look potential first teamers in that position. I did see Watford were after him didn’t I?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I agree because I’m not sure that we have anyone in that position in our Under 23s who look potential first teamers in that position. I did see Watford were after him didn’t I?
    I've seen him linked with us , Watford and Leeds.
    Although you never know how much is just his agent trying to make him look in demand.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Tavio D'almeida played there towards the end of the season didn't he? would be a different sort of player but I think it is good to have someone who can pass it out of defence in the back 3.

The other potential one could be Ibrahim Bakare - who looked really impressive as a triallist for the U23s - then signed on a permanent deal and e never saw him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Tavio D'almeida played there towards the end of the season didn't he? would be a different sort of player but I think it is good to have someone who can pass it out of defence in the back 3.

The other potential one could be Ibrahim Bakare - who looked really impressive as a triallist for the U23s - then signed on a permanent deal and e never saw him again.
    And that's the difference. There's no point in strengthening the side if the back 3/4 can't get the ball to the rest of the team.