+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 1 in 5 children is living below the poverty line in every part of Wales ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 1 in 5 children is living below the poverty line in every part of Wales ?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I know a few, and when I lived in the N East I knew even more, but when ever you want to avoid something you arenot comfortable with you always say 'back it up' or that you don't have that experience. If you don't know anyone who takes the piss out of the welfare system you must be in a very small minority, thats all I can say.
    It's an honest question, what would you do about such a situation. Saying it's not your experience is just avoiding what might be an unpalatable answer
    i really don't know that many people who are taking the piss. You know a few, that's not many, is it?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    i really don't know that many people who are taking the piss. You know a few, that's not many, is it?
    All your answers are deflecting the question. But you don't answer it. Are you afraid of what your true answer might be?

All your answers are deflecting the question. But you don't answer it. Are you afraid of what your true answer might be?
    what in gods name are you saying?

International

what in gods name are you saying?
    It's simple what I'm saying.
    You are not answering the question. Which bit of that do you not understand?

you are only posting comments the problem does not exist.

It's simple what I'm saying.
    You are not answering the question. Which bit of that do you not understand?

you are only posting comments the problem does not exist.
    what was the question?

International

what was the question?
    total refusal to acknowledge. You surprise me, you normally have answers.

total refusal to acknowledge. You surprise me, you normally have answers.
    I'm no Guru, Snaggs....