+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nicolas Witchell

Nicolas Witchell

he's a sycophantic oily creep

Now clearly it seems that Bashir was a naughty boy but I really don't care

Charlie was a naughty boy and she was boffing around

Witchell , Jenny Bond , Penny Junor and their mates are dreadful reporters making big money , reporting utter bollocks on utter non stories about the Royal Family about who anyone I know have no interest in

They go to the toilet just like us and smell if they don't shower regularly yet Witchell makes a packet feeding bullshit to the gannets

Of all people he shouldn't be questioning anyone else's wrongdoings

Re: Nicolas Witchell

Witchell is a Sweaty Royal loving nonce.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Witchell is a Sweaty Royal loving nonce.
    Kin hell lol 😆

bloke's a ****

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    bloke's a ****
    Round Robin

For the BBC to have one "Royal Correspondent" seems excessive but they have several. Some slimming down needed, I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    For the BBC to have one "Royal Correspondent" seems excessive but they have several. Some slimming down needed, I feel.
    Witchell looks like one of the walking dead

A film crew followed Chas and his lads years ago.
    Probably didn't realise the cameras were on him when he pointed out Witchell to his boys and called him a weasel.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    A film crew followed Chas and his lads years ago.
    Probably didn't realise the cameras were on him when he pointed out Witchell to his boys and called him a weasel.
    to be fair to old big ears , he's got a point

Slightly OT but I'd ravish that Sky Correspondent whatshername in an instant but f'kin hell her voice grates on me. She's got one of the weirdest twangy accents I ever heard so I'm obliged to slobber all over her with the sound off. Good job I'm not interested in all this Royal garbage!

I think Dennis Skinner once referred to Witchell as 'the poisoned carrot'.
    Might have assumed that loving the royals and being BBC royal correspondent went hand in hand, but I've heard Jennie Bond interviewed a few times since she retired and she's anything but a fan of many of them

I seem to recall Witchell saying more than once that he didn't want the job (Royal Correspondent). Apparently he used to regularly make fun of the previous incumbent (Jenny Bond?), saying publicly that she was wasting her time, and should get a proper job. Then he gets appointed. So his dislike for the Royals was already known, which couldn't have helped his cause.
    But I guess he could always have said no.