+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They really are numbskulls

Re: They really are numbskulls

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Sammies little ice cream bum boy go and fiddle with your spiders sugarman

You shouldn't be allowed out of the house, let alone be allowed to keep a gun.

Shame our goverment don't allow us to keep a gun in the house and make it legal for us to shoot burgulars and tresspassers.
    Luckily even the bufoon isnt that much of a loony.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Another CCMB classic from Stockholm Stan.
    I like the hairdressing term

Personally I don’t see the issue.

The gun laws have gotten so loose in America that doesn’t really make a difference if they’re licensed or not any more. I’m not sure we’d see a lot less deaths if licensing was hardened.

Shame our goverment don't allow us to keep a gun in the house and make it legal for us to shoot burgulars and tresspassers.
    Would you really want to shoot a burglar or a trespasser if you didn't think your own life was under threat?

International

In Alberta in Canada in the early 80's it was quite normal to see a truck or 2 pulled up outside a bar, unlocked, keys in the ignition and a rack of rifles, sometimes as many as 5 or 6, behind the seats, And the owners in the bar drinking beer and more. no one paid it any attention. But there was never any gunfights or shoot-ups.
    Which I suppose goes to suggest it's not the guns its the idiots holding them.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    In Alberta in Canada in the early 80's it was quite normal to see a truck or 2 pulled up outside a bar, unlocked, keys in the ignition and a rack of rifles, sometimes as many as 5 or 6, behind the seats, And the owners in the bar drinking beer and more. no one paid it any attention. But there was never any gunfights or shoot-ups.
    Yes, but we ARE talking about Americans here... or Texans in particuler.

International

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Yes, but we ARE talking about Americans here... or Texans in particuler.
    I thought that was the point I was making.

this happened live on tv a few hours ago whilst the reporter was talking about police reform at the george floyd memorial square

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7ikFgS2xec

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Rifles in Alberta is one thing. Handguns and automatic weapons in TX is quite another. Canadians seem a largely content and peaceful people. Americans are scared and angry. It's the only way the Republican Party can survive. Do you have access to Fox News Channel over there? if not, look up Sean Hannity, Jeanine Pirro, and Tucker Carlson on YouTube. The last thing they want is for you to be content and peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That's the line that jumped out at me. I can't remember reading any stories of people defending themselves with a gun. Does it happen? There's certainly no mass shootings that I know of that were ended by armed citizens.
    An online search works wonders:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/mult...uy-gun/?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyscoular View Post
    Size matters.

https://bulloakcapital.com/blog/if-c...ere-a-country/

Feedback

Guns, the police, the need to fill up the prisons, the USA is a scary place, in some ways resembles the dark ages.....

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    this happened live on tv a few hours ago whilst the reporter was talking about police reform at the george floyd memorial square

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7ikFgS2xec
    It's obviously not but first thought was the background looked like a video that they had stuck the reporter in front of.

That older guy just wondering around could perfectly be replaced with the John Travolta confused meme.

another mass shooting today 8 dead so far . what a crazy place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22qNTgNFkDc