From the Strathspey and Badenoch Herald:

https://www.strathspey-herald.co.uk/...w-boss-239423/
    Lucky old Ross , champions league beckons I guess

Re: News on Malky...

"Don't hire Mackay.."

Here you go:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57251959

I had to look up what division Ross County were in, I don't even know where they play! Scottish football bores the pants off me, dominated by the "Big Two" season after season...zzzzzzzz. Both teams are probably either bottom half of Prem/top half of the Championship, at best. Having said that, it was good to read recently that St Johnstone won both domestic Scottish cups this season. Anyway seems like Ross County are in the Scottish Prem. Good luck to them, seems like Malky hasn't actually managed a team since Wigan in 2015. They are going to need all the luck they can get methinks

Many against his appointment on twitter, and the texts that he sent are also displayed.

Tan's spidey sense tingles...

**** Malky, racist prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post

A disgrace.

Good luck to him, I forgave him a long time ago deserves another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Good luck to him, I forgave him a long time ago deserves another chance.
    He has had a few chances, to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He has had a few chances, to be fair.
    Not on this board he ain’t

Of course, one of our own, Don Cowie is 1st team coach. Wonder if he'll stay on?
    To respond to a poster earlier, Ross County are a smashing well supported club(for the town's size) at Dingwall. I was lucky enough to call In there a number of years ago. Their knowledge of football, not just Scottish, would put TOBW, TLG and Eric to shame.😀

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Not on this board he ain’t
    I guess people on here do not believe in giving people a 2nd chance

I wonder when Malkys " crimes " would become spent under the CCMB rehabilitation act ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I guess people on here do not believe in giving people a 2nd chance

I wonder when Malkys " crimes " would become spent under the CCMB rehabilitation act ? ? ?
    He's a racist prick, that's all people are saying. He's had second, third, and now a fourth chance, so that sort of blows your theory.

He's a racist prick, that's all people are saying. He's had second, third, and now a fourth chance, so that sort of blows your theory.
    Yes, Malky proved himself to be a very unpleasant man, on a number of levels. I hope that he is now able to deal with his fellow men and women, irrespective of their race or colour in a manner expected of a person in a senior, role model, position he is in.

I dont disagree with your 1st point

Not sure the responses on here ( or elsewhere ) show he has been given a 2nd chance

I don't think anyone would argue that the texts weren't horrendous, but I also don't think anyone can say that he hasn't educated himself since. In the interviews I've read with him he genuinely seems to own his mistakes and never shies away from it when it's bought up. As he said when he got the Scottish FA role, there's probably nobody in football who now knows more about equality and diversity than him.

It does also seem that the resistance he meets is slightly disproportionate when compared to other figures in the game who've been in similar situations, although that may be tied into the wider hypocrisy of football in general. For instance, would Ross County fans harbour the same concerns if they signed Luis Suarez?

Tan should have sacked him when they got to the promised land. Like Warnock, he was way out of his depth in the Premier League. Had they got someone in who knew what was required, they could still have been there now.

Good luck to the guy, did well for us.

Made mistakes, it's certainly cost him some better jobs as he was on an upward trajectory at the time.

Some elsewhere online still treat Malky the racist like some hero or god but constantly witchhunt Tan for one mistake HHmm

Its perfectly possible for someone with racist views to change

The leader of the Bradford BNP realised what the party was all about and went undercover to expose them for what they were

Lots of people chuck about the n and p word and I think its best to try and tell them , if you have the chance , that its offensive

However there is no hope for some and I say feck em

Whether Malky is one of those people is one for malky to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Its perfectly possible for someone with racist views to change

The leader of the Bradford BNP realised what the party was all about and went undercover to expose them for what they were

Lots of people chuck about the n and p word and I think its best to try and tell them , if you have the chance , that its offensive

However there is no hope for some and I say feck em

Whether Malky is one of those people is one for malky to deal with
    How come it took him to become a leader of the BNP before finding what they were about? Sounds a bit iffy.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    How come it took him to become a leader of the BNP before finding what they were about? Sounds a bit iffy.
    He was the leader of the Bradford branch , a few idiots , not Nick Griffin , also an idiot

A lot of people get sucked in by the bnp and similar groups , oh we are racist etc etc but a bit of poking around , with hidden cameras shows what they get up to

Working class white kids are attracted by the false promises of the far right

It was on the BBC some years back