Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
I'm in a Motability Facebook group. Every time that someone asks for recommendations for a 7 seater, the 5008 is easily the most popular recommendation. (I know they do a 5 seat version aswell)
You'll be fine
Thanks. Yes the replies to this thread seem to confirm that I have made a good choice

The only fly in the ointment may be that there seem to be increasing problems with car production everywhere because of the computer chip shortage worldwide because of COVID.

Looking on the Whichmobilitycar forum quite a few cars seem to be removed from the Motability Price listing recently

Two other cars I looked at, the VW Tiguan Allspace and The Skoda Kodiac seem to be off the list and I noticed today that all the petrol models of the 5008 have gone as well, only the diesels are now available.

My car has been on order for nearly three weeks now with a build date of end of June meaning I should get it in early July apparently.
Hopefully the fact that I have already ordered it means I will be OK, but I am not worried if there is a delay, I like our current Ford Grand C Max and Motability will extend the lease until the new one comes.

I'll E Mail Griffin Mill the dealers to check anyway