+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TICKET UPDATE: CYMRU VS ALBANIA

TICKET UPDATE: CYMRU VS ALBANIA

https://www.faw.cymru/en/news/ticket...ru-vs-albania/

Purchase information has been emailed to The Red Wall members who are eligible to apply for tickets through the FAW loyalty scheme for the UEFA EURO 2020 send-off match against Albania at Cardiff City Stadium on 5 June.

The sale of tickets is subject to the FAW’s loyalty scheme, which is as follows:

Priority Group 1: Tickets available from 9am Friday 28 May. Supporters with a 2020-22 Red Wall membership (signed up before end of Monday 17 May) AND a Euro 2020 Red Wall Campaign Ticket AND a 2018 World Cup Tournament Ticket.

Priority Group 2: Tickets available from midday Friday 28 May. Supporters with a 2020-22 Red Wall membership (signed up before end of Monday 17 May) AND a Euro 2020 Red Wall Campaign Ticket.

Priority Group 3: Tickets available from 3pm Friday 28 May. Supporters with a 2020-22 Red Wall membership (signed up before end of Monday 17 May).

Subject to availability, sales will close at midday on Tuesday 1 June, however, fans are urged you to book at the earliest opportunity.
    Check your emails if interested. Details of covid measures within the email.

Re: TICKET UPDATE: CYMRU VS ALBANIA

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Check your emails if interested. Details of covid measures within the email.
    Just bought mine Looking forward to seeing a live game again

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    Just bought mine Looking forward to seeing a live game again
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Same here.
    Has anyone tried to buy more than 1? And for someone who has never had a unique email address as all memberships and tickets have been bought by 1 ‘user’. On cusp of giving up......

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Worcester View Post
    Has anyone tried to buy more than 1? And for someone who has never had a unique email address as all memberships and tickets have been bought by 1 ‘user’. On cusp of giving up......
    The email sent to The Red Wall members contains a specific link and a unique voucher code. All potential ticketholders will be required to create an account for this match, and it is strongly recommended that accounts are set-up prior to tickets going on sale.
    I'd phone them if you think you should have multiple links to the same email due to never before using unique email addresses.

The Alarm's Euro song also goes on sale today if anyone is interested in that

Got mine

Exciting times

https://twitter.com/Angharad_78/stat...22036597223424

FAW will provide PCR test to be taken 5 days before and LFT to be taken within 24 hours before the event. Take results with you as random checks expected.

Managed to get a ticket and for two mates as well. Can’t quite believe I’m going to see a live football match, not been this excited in a long time!!

Got mine, can't wait!

Interview(s) with Joe Morrell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f9MTLWU32M

Bought a ticket after hours of technical but I have no idea how to access it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Bought a ticket after hours of technical but I have no idea how to access it.
    24hrs before the event you'll be emailed a Covid questionnaire, once you've filled it in they'll send you a downloadable ticket.

To download it youjust need to press the dsg button and transmorphasise the 112/4ghhr-29 keyfi (assuming of course you've already torrented the XGA via the AA1 blockchain)

More details regarding covid measures here: https://robostaticcontent-lo.s3.amaz...INAL%20WEB.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    24hrs before the event you'll be emailed a Covid questionnaire, once you've filled it in they'll send you a downloadable ticket.

To download it youjust need to press the dsg button and transmorphasise the 112/4ghhr-29 keyfi (assuming of course you've already torrented the XGA via the AA1 blockchain)
    Aha, the Flangechain option....

More details regarding covid measures here: https://robostaticcontent-lo.s3.amaz...INAL%20WEB.pdf
    I am still rather confused. I haven't received the 'pack' yet (and which is presumably sent through the post on booking a ticket) and the result of the initial (PCR) test 'should take 48 to 72 hours' and it has to be put in the post first! As it is already Tuesday evening the odds of making the game don't look good so far......

I am still rather confused. I haven't received the 'pack' yet (and which is presumably sent through the post on booking a ticket) and the result of the initial (PCR) test 'should take 48 to 72 hours' and it has to be put in the post first! As it is already Tuesday evening the odds of making the game don't look good so far......
    In the PDF linked to above it says "You may also be asked to provide evidence of your negative tests or that you have registered your PCR test."
    Registering it is logging it on the government website before you send it off. Earlier in the doc it says "It's very important that you register the PCR test as directed in the instructions. If you don't, you won't receive your test results. Please take a screenshot of the confirmation that you've successfully registered your test – you may need this later."

So in short, you don't need the test results, just to have taken the test, registered it and got a screen shot.

In the PDF linked to above it says "You may also be asked to provide evidence of your negative tests or that you have registered your PCR test."
    Registering it is logging it on the government website before you send it off. Earlier in the doc it says "It's very important that you register the PCR test as directed in the instructions. If you don't, you won't receive your test results. Please take a screenshot of the confirmation that you've successfully registered your test – you may need this later."

So in short, you don't need the test results, just to have taken the test, registered it and got a screen shot.
    Thanks for enlightening this confused individual. It seems rather illogical to me but you are right, of course.

Apparently Corky on facebook saying tests will arrive tomorrow or Thursday. I haven't seen the post so this is second hand (third hand unless he's got a job at the FAW?) but it seems a safe bet now.

Apparently Corky on facebook saying tests will arrive tomorrow or Thursday. I haven't seen the post so this is second hand (third hand unless he's got a job at the FAW?) but it seems a safe bet now.
    My tests arrived just now

My tests arrived just now
    Once you work out which pack is which test, you're laughing - but find a priority post box and wang it off this arvo.

Once you work out which pack is which test, you're laughing - but find a priority post box and wang it off this arvo.
    Anyone having issues registering their test before taking it?

Just caught the postie at 5pm

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    Anyone having issues registering their test before taking it?
    There is a different link to the one in the booklet https://test-for-coronavirus.service...k/register-kit
    This because you haven't got an order number

Just caught the postie at 5pm
    But was it at a priority box (whatever that is)? I drove to one.

There is a different link to the one in the booklet https://test-for-coronavirus.service...k/register-kit
    This because you haven't got an order number
    Thank you. I used that link but my issue was resolved by not signing in using my nhs login info, strange that.