+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TICKET UPDATE: CYMRU VS ALBANIA

Re: TICKET UPDATE: CYMRU VS ALBANIA

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    Thank you. I used that link but my issue was resolved by not signing in using my nhs login info, strange that.
    I didn't sign in, just filled in the bar codes, there were no instructions saying to log in (and I don't have an nhs log in anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    But was it at a priority box (whatever that is)? I drove to one.
    It was a priority box and I've just had the text and email confirming the negative result.

Posted mine back at 5pm yesterday, result at 10.20 this morning!

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    It was a priority box and I've just had the text and email confirming the negative result.
    I've had two notifications: the first one stating that my test sample couldn't be read and the second one stating that there wasn't a clear result

I've had two notifications: the first one stating that my test sample couldn't be read and the second one stating that there wasn't a clear result
    Have you checked your Pulse?

Did you get your screenshot showing it being registered? That and the lateral flow test should be enough to get you in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Have you checked your Pulse?
    I may do later if I am still conscious. The NHS message received stated that I have to follow a link to re-register for a test but it only facilitates people who think they have the virus. I eventually had to fabricate a spurious date and booked an appointment at Taunton Racecourse tomorrow morning. If I survive tonight I may make the most of the situation tomorrow and run in the 3.30......

I may do later if I am still conscious. The NHS message received stated that I have to follow a link to re-register for a test but it only facilitates people who think they have the virus. I eventually had to fabricate a spurious date and booked an appointment at Taunton Racecourse tomorrow morning. If I survive tonight I may make the most of the situation tomorrow and run in the 3.30......

Good luck. I hope you run well.

https://www.faw.cymru/en/news/import...en/news/&pos=1

IMPORTANT SUPPORTER INFORMATION - CYMRU VS ALBANIA

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    https://www.faw.cymru/en/news/import...en/news/&pos=1

IMPORTANT SUPPORTER INFORMATION - CYMRU VS ALBANIA
    Thanks for the link. Hadn't seen it.

I didn't screenshot my registration for the PCR test so now left waiting to see if it comes back negative I guess? Did it at 11pm last night, read it as just needing to screenshot the Lateral Flow result.

If Lateral flow comes back negative and the other one isn't back yet where do I stand with no screenshot? Ridiculous all this when you got thousands in St David's shopping centre every day.

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    I didn't screenshot my registration for the PCR test so now left waiting to see if it comes back negative I guess? Did it at 11pm last night, read it as just needing to screenshot the Lateral Flow result.

If Lateral flow comes back negative and the other one isn't back yet where do I stand with no screenshot? Ridiculous all this when you got thousands in St David's shopping centre every day.
    try registering it again, it might take you to the screenshot again

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    try registering it again, it might take you to the screenshot again
    I sent it off 6am this morning so don't have any of the bar codes etc. My fault probably but was doing it shattered at 11pm last night.

I've thought I'm touch and go for entry when drunk a few times down the years but I don't think I've ever been touch and go for failing to take a screenshot!

I was in the same situation as you, having not taken a screenshot. When my 'no result' was messaged to me yesterday evening I was back to square one. I decided to book in a conventional test at my local testing station last night for a test first thing this morning (as it was the only way of getting on-site), drove up there half an hour early and eventually blagged a PCR test box from them and forwent the conventional test . It took a bit of doing and I had to talk to about 5 different people but I came away with the box, did the test when I returned home, took a screenshot and the box is.........sitting in my hallway right now. I will send it off later this afternoon but it would make no difference whether I do or don't.

I was in the same situation as you, having not taken a screenshot. When my 'no result' was messaged to me yesterday evening I was back to square one. I decided to book in a conventional test at my local testing station last night for a test first thing this morning (as it was the only way of getting on-site), drove up there half an hour early and eventually blagged a PCR test box from them and forwent the conventional test . It took a bit of doing and I had to talk to about 5 different people but I came away with the box, did the test when I returned home, took a screenshot and the box is.........sitting in my hallway right now. I will send it off later this afternoon but it would make no difference whether I do or don't.
    That's a good effort! How did you persuade them to give you the test? I may have to do similar but will wait to see if it comes through today first.

That's a good effort! How did you persuade them to give you the test? I may have to do similar but will wait to see if it comes through today first.
    Persistence and charm, I hope If I were you, I wouldn't wait. Cover all bases in advance rather than panic and have the uncertainty tomorrow.

All covid tests should have been delivered by 1pm this afternoon. If you've not got yours should check with local sorting office in case delivery has been missed.

Anyone know how we download the ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Hometown Unicorn! View Post
    You should have had an email an hour or so ago saying the following

LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO GO BEFORE THE RETURN OF THE RED WALL!

You're nearly set for your return to Cardiff City Stadium tomorrow for the Welsh Government pilot event, as Cymru takes on Albania in the last of our pre-Euro 2020 friendlies.

Between now and your arrival at Cardiff City Stadium, you must have tested negative on your lateral flow test (LFT) and reported your result on the government's result reporting portal. You must also have taken your PCR test, logged this and posted your test back as per the instructions enclosed in your testing pack. More information on logging test results can be found at the end of this email.

As soon as the above is completed, you'll be ready to take your health questionnaire in order to receive your e-ticket. The questionnaire will be available for you to complete on your newly created online account from 6pm on Friday 4th June.

Please be advised: If you intend on downloading your Mobile ticket to an android smartphone, you will first need to download and install the ‘Google Pay’ application from the Google play store. This will allow your ticket to be saved to your phone wallet and be used for entry. Apple devices (Iphone 5 and above) already have a pre-installed wallet functionality so no applications will need to be downloaded prior to downloading your ticket.

To take the health questionnaire:

• Sign into your new account via www.walesvsalbania.cymru (all supporters must have an individual ticketing account to access their ticket)

• Click on your “account” tab

• Scroll down to the “tickets” section of your account, to see your booked ticket

• You’ll see a tile with tomorrow’s match showing – click the grey box with an arrow on the bottom right-hand corner of the tile

• The health questionnaire button will be shown here (“Click for covid questionnaire”) click this to complete your questionnaire. This will need to be completed before you are able to download your ticket.

• Once successfully completed, you can either download or select a mobile ticket* which must then be saved to your smartphone, so that it may be scanned on entry to the stadium. Supporters are advised to download their mobile ticket before leaving to attend the event (please ensure that you arrive at your allocated entry time if you have been provided with one)

• Supporters with children are able to download multiple Mobile Tickets onto one device.

Quote Originally Posted by Hometown Unicorn! View Post
    You need Google Pay.

What a ball ache!!

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    You need Google Pay.

What a ball ache!!
    If there's a way to confuse things, the FAW will find it!

Sorry to hijack the thread, didn't want to start a new one but Wales are 3/4 to win today.

Thinking of lumping on but had a few in the sun already in preparation so what we saying?

Easy money??