+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wonky Sheep flights to Baku

Wonky Sheep flights to Baku

Anybody on these? Had to pull out this week, work have prevented me from being able to isolate the week following. Got a hefty bill none the less from Wonky Sheep. Just wondering if anyone here is still on the flights? Even before I pulled out I was surprised so many of the original bookings must have still been travelling despite amber list insurance, and of course the general headache of isolating.

Re: Wonky Sheep flights to Baku

Quote Originally Posted by beef View Post
    Anybody on these? Had to pull out this week, work have prevented me from being able to isolate the week following. Got a hefty bill none the less from Wonky Sheep. Just wondering if anyone here is still on the flights? Even before I pulled out I was surprised so many of the original bookings must have still been travelling despite amber list insurance, and of course the general headache of isolating.
    Sadly had to give up our seats on the Baku double-header a few weeks back. Adding in the complexity of starting/ending our trip in the U.S. was too much, given the various tests/quarantines etc. Wonky Sheep kindly found replacements for our party of 4, to minimize our Euro 2020 losses.