+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trade centre wales owner

Trade centre wales owner

The owner seems to be a right c.nut.
    Bullying kids in a skate park in Mumbles, as he has a house by the skate park, which he doesn't want to be developed.

Nasty piece of work, if one car firm I would never go there to get a car.

Re: Trade centre wales owner

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Bullying kids in a skate park in Mumbles, as he has a house by the skate park, which he doesn't want to be developed.

Video of incident: https://twitter.com/ermatruth/status...534383104?s=19

And the public's response which he put up to get people to feel sorry for him
    https://youtu.be/Fc4Aj6qO_UM

Bet a few City fans have purchased cars from him

Wasn't a fan of the company when I went to the "North Cardiff" one. A hard sell if there was ever one, I get its commission based but after the 3rd time of telling the same person I just want to look around I felt it was taking the piss a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post

Horrible looking tw*t. He's lucky a parent wasn't there to put him or the chavvy looking women with him on their arse.
    Stick your ferrari the 500k bribes and your pathetic crappy Trade centre wales up your arse.

Cant think of a decent word to say about him. Hate his business. Hate his radio advert . Hate his house . Hate his dyed hair. Hate his arrogance. Hate his bullying of the kids on the skate park in that video.

I've never considered buying from them and that stance was solidified with their mental health mocking Trevor adverts. I can see why the company thought they were a good idea seeing how this guy reacted to kids wanting their skate park upgraded.

I typically nimby despite the fact he moved into the skaters back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    I've never considered buying from them and that stance was solidified with their mental health mocking Trevor adverts. I can see why the company thought they were a good idea seeing how this guy reacted to kids wanting their skate park upgraded.

I typically nimby despite the fact he moved into the skaters back yard.
    People with money often do this. A fella near me built a house next to a pub then reported the pubs band day they held once a month and had it stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    People with money often do this. A fella near me built a house next to a pub then reported the pubs band day they held once a month and had it stopped.
    Similar thing near me. Some new houses were built next to a park and a designated graffiti wall. The new residents complained about the noise from the kids in the park and the unacceptable amount of wall art.🙄

Apparently he has now withdrawn his objection to the Skate Park

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...ailey-20703590

Tell um Trevor sent ew.

North Cardiff my arse.

Can now see where the inspiration for Trevor came from. The kids come out of this rather well considering it's clear harassment and his only hope must have been to provoke them into something he could report. I would have sworn at the #@%+ too in those circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by caerkid View Post
    Can now see where the inspiration for Trevor came from. The kids come out of this rather well considering it's clear harassment and his only hope must have been to provoke them into something he could report. I would have sworn at the #@%+ too in those circumstances.
    yeah the kids reacted very politely I think

I've had a few brushes with him in a professional capacity and he is an utter knob in both the professional and personal sense.

I won't give details of why/how he came to my attention because I don't want to open myself up for a libel case (he loves a court case).

He did claim to know my address and promised to send some of his 'friends' around for a frank exchange of views. It's been four years and I'm still waiting...

Anybody who goes to buy a car from TCW is a mug.

I had visions of the kids using his Ferrari as a replacement skate park if he continued his tirade