+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: Brentford 2 - 0 Swansea. Play off final

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: Brentford 2 - 0 Swansea. Play off final

They will be in the shite next year with the cuts that undoubtedly will come
    Might have a sneaky bet on them going down 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by Its been emotional View Post
    Might have a sneaky bet on them going down 🤞
    Let's hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Its been emotional View Post
    Might have a sneaky bet on them going down ��
    I do think it's an incredibly difficult year for them next season. Good chance that Ayew, Guehi, their keeper and Grimes all leave which doesn't leave them much and not a lot of funds to back the manager.

I'm still struggling to see what's positive about that though when you consider we're unlikely to get promoted next year. We should want to be higher than them in the Premier League rather than slightly better off in this race to the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I do think it's an incredibly difficult year for them next season. Good chance that Ayew, Guehi, their keeper and Grimes all leave which doesn't leave them much and not a lot of funds to back the manager.

I'm still struggling to see what's positive about that though when you consider we're unlikely to get promoted next year. We should want to be higher than them in the Premier League rather than slightly better off in this race to the bottom.
    They could be in a bit of bother as they don’t have an owner like we do.....