+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: Brentford 2 - 0 Swansea. Play off final

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brentford v Swansea. Play off final

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    To me, the notion that any foul which is accidental warrants a red card is ridiculous, but then plenty of the rules are ridiculous these days.
    I'd agree in most cases but when the guy is slowly heading towards the touchline and the player comes from a mile away before landing on his calf, red seems reasonable.

I'd be tamping if that happened in Sunday football even if it didn't injure me

Re: Brentford v Swansea. Play off final

The way this game has turned out just makes me annoyed about how Mick approached week of Watford, Stoke, Swansea. He sh*t the bed with his subs/game management giving Watford 3 points, losing us 2 points and then took 3 off the Jacks which both robbed us of any chance of play-offs and dented their chances of automatics.

Think we've just become best team in Wales again by being 8th in the Championship and looking fairly unlikely for play-offs/promotion next year. That's not a good thing for us or Welsh football.

Fair play to Brentford though, the third best team in the division this year and the best team today.