+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FT: Brentford 2 - 0 Swansea. Play off final

Re: FT: Brentford 2 - 0 Swansea. Play off final

Quote Originally Posted by Its been emotional View Post
    They will be in the shite next year with the cuts that undoubtedly will come
    Might have a sneaky bet on them going down ��
    I do think it's an incredibly difficult year for them next season. Good chance that Ayew, Guehi, their keeper and Grimes all leave which doesn't leave them much and not a lot of funds to back the manager.

I'm still struggling to see what's positive about that though when you consider we're unlikely to get promoted next year. We should want to be higher than them in the Premier League rather than slightly better off in this race to the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I do think it's an incredibly difficult year for them next season. Good chance that Ayew, Guehi, their keeper and Grimes all leave which doesn't leave them much and not a lot of funds to back the manager.

I'm still struggling to see what's positive about that though when you consider we're unlikely to get promoted next year. We should want to be higher than them in the Premier League rather than slightly better off in this race to the bottom.
    I really hope they keep Woodman hes sh!t.

Championship is hardly race to the bottom

They could be in a bit of bother as they don’t have an owner like we do.....

Perhaps our away shirts should be red and white stripes.? Those w@nkers played in orange after we lost to Blackpool.

Lovely

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    have it

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Yesssssssssssssssss

Sorry Vindec your boys took a hell of a beating. 1😀
    Yep. They deserved to lose. Not a single shot on target and were lucky to get away with only one red card.

they play nice football though

So they won , morally

The way this game has turned out just makes me annoyed about how Mick approached week of Watford, Stoke, Swansea. He sh*t the bed with his subs/game management giving Watford 3 points, losing us 2 points and then took 3 off the Jacks which both robbed us of any chance of play-offs and dented their chances of automatics.

Think we've just become best team in Wales again by being 8th in the Championship and looking fairly unlikely for play-offs/promotion next year. That's not a good thing for us or Welsh football.

Fair play to Brentford though, the third best team in the division this year and the best team today.
    We dropped 1 point against Watford not 2
    How did beating the Jack's cost us a playoff place?

Quote Originally Posted by willo1927 View Post
    They scored the winner last minute so it’s surely 2

just to repeat for our overseas listeners

Brentford 2

Ugly Little Town 0

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    They scored the winner last minute so it’s surely 2
    how long have you been watching football?

Hourihane has gone from the final piece in the jigsaw to their worst loan signing in history.

Hes really getting slated. They dont like him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by willo1927 View Post
    Not holding on against Watford due to poor management dented the Jacks chances of automatics and dented our chance of play-offs.
    Not beating a Stoke side in terrible form and without their first choice striker dented our chance of play-offs.

Mick sh*t the bed over those two games and then again in at least the two games immediately after the international window.

Think we've just become best team in Wales again by being 8th in the Championship and looking fairly unlikely for play-offs/promotion next year. That's not a good thing for us or Welsh football.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    how long have you been watching football?
    Lol I was hungover.

Apologies

We didn't make the play offs because we lost to bloody Wycombe, Coventry in perhaps the most abject display of the season and a shocking Sheff Weds side twice.

There's 12 points there that we threw away by dreadful displays

We didn't deserve the play offs

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    they play nice football though

So they won , morally
    They don't though. They play quite a slow game and revert to long balls when they're pressed. Cooper isn't a great coach in my opinion, he stifles creativity, very conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    They don't though. They play quite a slow game and revert to long balls when they're pressed. Cooper isn't a great coach in my opinion, he stifles creativity, very conservative.
    he's a Conservative?

Well he deserves to get stuffed then