+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Caernarfon v Newtown

Caernarfon v Newtown

European play off game. Winners go into next Season's Europa League Conference

Currently 3 - 2 to Caernarfon - 15 mins to go. Live on S4C

No fans allowed inside, loads outside on ladders, looking over fences, on scaffolding or looking out of windows.

Re: Caernarfon v Newtown

3 - 3

78th min

3-4 now
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    3 - 3

78th min
    Just turned over to see the 7th goal going in 3-4!

3 - 5

Saw from 2-2 onwards and what an amazing game it was from at least that point on.

Y Drenewydd/Newtown manager made the point that Wales will soon have only three sides going through to Europe so this could be last shot for these sides for a little while.

Welsh sides in Europe next year:

- Connahs Quay Nomads
    - TNS
    - Bala Town
    - Newton AFC

Does anybody here watch the Cymru Premier closely? Is the standard improving with the licences, reduced top division etc that they introduced? It seems to be to me but I don't watch it that closely, I check results most weeks and that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wozza16 View Post
    Does anybody here watch the Cymru Premier closely? Is the standard improving with the licences, reduced top division etc that they introduced? It seems to be to me but I don't watch it that closely, I check results most weeks and that's about it.
    I've watched the Sgorio highlights all season at 5.30 on a Monday and it's good entertainment with some great goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    European play off game. Winners go into next Season's Europa League Conference

Currently 3 - 2 to Caernarfon - 15 mins to go. Live on S4C

No fans allowed inside, loads outside on ladders, looking over fences, on scaffolding or looking out of windows.
    Europa League Conference = Insignificant made up competition to keep clubs busy at a time when their players should be resting or in training. If UEFA get their way, pretty soon every club in the pyramid league system in Europe will be involved in some sort of European competition all year. No doubt those teams knocked out in the early rounds of the Europa League Conference will be able to get into some kind of repechage event to qualify for the first qualifying round of the Mickey Mouse Europa League Conference League Cup League.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Europa League Conference = Insignificant made up competition.....
    Is there any football competition that hasn't been made up?