+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Premature Jack Elation

Premature Jack Elation

roll up , roll up , get your exclusive Brentford shirts to welcome our fellow Welsh friends next season

Hard luck Swansea

You got done

Re: Premature Jack Elation

How any City fan wanted them to win is behond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    It was a game I wanted neither to win.
    Brentford used to be a club I quite liked but the last couple of years has been different.
    Can't take to their owner or manager.

Call Rob now Radio Wales

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Call Rob now Radio Wales
    They do attract some idiots (but there again so do we!). And some old codger was on about the 1950s when Swansea had one of the best teams in Europe!!! I hadn't realised how much they dislike their owners. And one who thinks Ayew will stay!

From the BBC:

"Ayew, Swansea's talisman up front and their top scorer for the last two seasons, sees his lucrative contract expire next month. It would be a shock if he is still around next season, while Woodman, Marc Guehi and Hourihane are all heading back to their parent clubs after loan spells. Then there are the likes of Roberts and Matt Grimes, who have only a year remaining on their respective deals and may therefore be in the shop window.

On top of all that, there will be no more Premier League parachute payments following Swansea's relegation in 2018."

We are going to batter them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    You've taken the words out of my mouth. This is a wonderful day; why each and every City fan isn't wanking themselves to death I'll never know! Welsh my arse; yes Rangers are Scottish, are they similarly delighted when a fellow Scottish club (Celtic) win anything? Reality check methinks!

Oh dear.
    How sad.
    Never mind.

This has made my day. Average team with average manager who cheated and got lucky in equal measures to get into play offs and got found out at the end.

The last thing we needed was our local rivals getting back up to the PL....not only would we never hear the end of it but they’d probably get their academy up and running again getting the best youngsters from this area like they did for years before.

This really wasn’t the right time to get a 30 day ban from you know where! ☹️

- if the Jacks had won they were more likely to take over Derby's record as worst team in the premier league than survive. Think how much sweeter that would have been.

- Instead Brentford won which meant the premier league money has gone to west London. You know, the area which really needs investment especially after covid.

- My ideal would be Cardiff first and Swansea (or any other Welsh team but recognising it's most likely to be them) second in the Premier League. Feels like an exaggeration of your position is City being midtable in League 2 and jacks being conference - why be so keen to put such a low ceiling on Welsh football?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    roll up , roll up , get your exclusive Brentford shirts to welcome our fellow Welsh friends next season

Hard luck Swansea

You got done

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Hard luck Swansea

You got done

Sludge, I refuse to believe you made that heading up it's so good.

Matt Grimes already having discussions with Watford, started back in January, he’s on relatively low wage at the Jacks

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Sludge, I refuse to believe you made that heading up it's so good.
    I am always quick to deliver