+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PENCOED JACK

Re: PENCOED JACK

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    indeed

I have had idiots who support Liverpool etc say to me in the past I should support all Welsh teams

To which I say what the feck are you doing then ?
    A plastic man utd fan told me i should be supporting the jacks against Brentford i told him i hated Swansea city. He shoock his head and and said how can you hate them hate is a very strong word.
    This plum has never been to old trafford or watched a live game.
    When i told him the majority of real fans of man utd i know hate liverpool , man city and leeds he looked confused and sloped off.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    A plastic man utd fan told me i should be supporting the jacks against Brentford i told him i hated Swansea city. He shoock his head and and said how can you hate them hate is a very strong word.
    This plum has never been to old trafford or watched a live game.
    When i told him the majority of real fans of man utd i know hate liverpool , man city and leeds he looked confused and sloped off.
    Not a lot going on upstairs

Woah....is Gerwyn still on here?

Hope he shares his thoughts with us next season. The Jacks no longer have any parachute money to pay stupid wages, so hopefully they will soon be back in the 4th tier...where they belong !

Whose Gerwyn??

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Whose Gerwyn??
    Some fat kid from Pencoed.

Whose Gerwyn??
    Yours, if you want him

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Yours, if you want him
    It’s alright, think I’ll stick with the wife.....

It’s alright, think I’ll stick with the wife.....

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    🥰

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Some fat kid from Pencoed.
    Is he the one that thinks he's a lad because he calls us Basseys

Pencoed Jack perpetuates the myth that his town is a Swansea city supporting town

That is complete rubbish , when toshack took Swansea to the old first division heads were turned and the sons of fellas who went to watch top flight football quite understandably supported Swansea

But Pencoed has always provided solid support for cardiff city and always will

A big hello to ginger , Pencoed bluebirds
    Talking as a Pencoed person born and bred, it is a weird place football wise.

My age, 56+ and it's 100% City, As Sludge says, the Toshack years produced a band of Jacks who are now around 50-54 years old. Ages around 30 to 50 are City fans, but the kids of the Toshack era Jacks are now all Jacks too, so maybe ages 25-30 years old? Then it's City again below that.

Ginger (Nasty) is on the message board from time to time, but don't know if he posts or not. He doesn't admit to it anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dwr View Post
    Talking as a Pencoed person born and bred, it is a weird place football wise.

My age, 56+ and it's 100% City, As Sludge says, the Toshack years produced a band of Jacks who are now around 50-54 years old. Ages around 30 to 50 are City fans, but the kids of the Toshack era Jacks are now all Jacks too, so maybe ages 25-30 years old? Then it's City again below that.

Ginger (Nasty) is on the message board from time to time, but don't know if he posts or not. He doesn't admit to it anyway!
    I went with my mate to watch a city Swansea game in the brit and people are going to say well you would say that but it was rammed with cardiff fans

Ginger is a big lump , met him on the train to Swansea once in the old days of the vetch , hands like shovels

I went with my mate to watch a city Swansea game in the brit and people are going to say well you would say that but it was rammed with cardiff fans

Ginger is a big lump , met him on the train to Swansea once in the old days of the vetch , hands like shovels
    We're thinking of a different Ginger. Deff not a big lump!

Two ginger jacks in pencoed are they all ginger these Jack people?

Two ginger jacks in pencoed are they all ginger these Jack people?
    The only guy named Ginger in Pencoed is 100% a City fan, has been for 45 years!

Pencoed Jack (Gerwyn) is an overweight egg chaser, and a Liverpool fan, who has only ‘supported’ the jacks for a few years.....a bit like most of their other fans I suppose.