Re: PENCOED JACK

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    You were shite and embarrassing i can't stop laughing
    The Bassey's
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

Pencoed Jack perpetuates the myth that his town is a Swansea city supporting town

That is complete rubbish , when toshack took Swansea to the old first division heads were turned and the sons of fellas who went to watch top flight football quite understandably supported Swansea

But Pencoed has always provided solid support for cardiff city and always will

A big hello to ginger , Pencoed bluebirds

Is he still on here? That guy has a massive chip on his shoulders for sure. He clearly has problems being surrounded by bluebirds

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Is he still on here? That guy has a massive chip on his shoulders for sure. He clearly has problems being surrounded by bluebirds
    There was a great kebab house in Pencoed run by an iraqi fella

He had a cardiff city mini framed shirt up on the wall , Pencoed Jack obviously didn't go in there

And , unless things have changed the cardiff city supporters club coaches would pick up at the monument

I really don't like the jacks but the way he acts is if his missus was seen dogging with some fella and the only discription he was given was the said fella had a bluebird tattoo on his arse cheek.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Pencoed Jack perpetuates the myth that his town is a Swansea city supporting town

That is complete rubbish , when toshack took Swansea to the old first division heads were turned and the sons of fellas who went to watch top flight football quite understandably supported Swansea

But Pencoed has always provided solid support for cardiff city and always will

A big hello to ginger , Pencoed bluebirds

Damn right Sludge. Pencoed is and always has been predominantly Bluebird territory. Amen.

Pentup is still a very angry young man based on what I’ve seen of his posts on PS.

I went on Planet Swamp last night for a laugh, and I got one - it was hilarious. But Pencoed Jack was on there criticising Swansea and worried about the future, so maybe it's all front when he comes on here? They all want Cooper out because he's 'crap', and dislike their owners and can't see a very positive future. But to be fair they have done well with Cooper, a Play Off Semi and a Final on little resource. He'll probably get a load of loans again next season. But they've got nobody to sell now to keep the Americans happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Liege'93 View Post
    Damn right Sludge. Pencoed is and always has been predominantly Bluebird territory. Amen.
    And Bridgend and Porthcawl , apart from a few strays

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I went on Planet Swamp last night for a laugh, and I got one - it was hilarious. But Pencoed Jack was on there criticising Swansea and worried about the future, so maybe it's all front when he comes on here? They all want Cooper out because he's 'crap', and dislike their owners and can't see a very positive future. But to be fair they have done well with Cooper, a Play Off Semi and a Final on little resource. He'll probably get a load of loans again next season. But they've got nobody to sell now to keep the Americans happy.
    cooper is a good manager , slagging him off is pathetic , the play offs can always go either way

That wasn’t the original pencoed Jack, he posts on their old mainly right wing types forum with a Union Jack as his avatar. That was a bad cardiff fan wind up yesterday. People on here knew he was, threatened to out him if he didn’t stop being a dick and he scuttled off back under his stone, he’s not young either, in his 50’s I heard the sad old twat.

That wasn’t the original pencoed Jack, he posts on their old mainly right wing types forum with a Union Jack as his avatar. That was a bad cardiff fan wind up yesterday. People on here knew he was, threatened to out him if he didn’t stop being a dick and he scuttled off back under his stone, he’s not young either, in his 50’s I heard the sad old twat.
    Ah right. There's no need for that. We all know that we laugh at each other when things go wrong, but no need to mock on their board. There was one Cardiff fan on Call Rob last night saying he wanted Swansea to win as he wants all the Welsh clubs to do well. I am not sure if he is in the majority though. Although I wanted Wrexham to have a chance in the Play Offs and will be watching and supporting Newport tomorrow.

Ah right. There's no need for that. We all know that we laugh at each other when things go wrong, but no need to mock on their board. There was one Cardiff fan on Call Rob last night saying he wanted Swansea to win as he wants all the Welsh clubs to do well. I am not sure if he is in the majority though. Although I wanted Wrexham to have a chance in the Play Offs and will be watching and supporting Newport tomorrow.
    They absolutely loved it on their forums when we lost to Blackpool, cup finals, playoffs etc...

They absolutely loved it on their forums when we lost to Blackpool, cup finals, playoffs etc...
    It's made my season it helped they just didn't lose they were utter garbage

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Any suggestions what colour I should paint my garage floor?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    It's made my season it helped they just didn't lose they were utter garbage
    Not a shot on target I hear

Not a shot on target I hear
    How much possession did they have?

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Any suggestions what colour I should paint my garage floor?
    black and white with a swan swimming in sewage , crying

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    There was a great kebab house in Pencoed run by an iraqi fella

He had a cardiff city mini framed shirt up on the wall , Pencoed Jack obviously didn't go in there

And , unless things have changed the cardiff city supporters club coaches would pick up at the monument
    Are you au fait with every takeaway in south-east Wales?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Are you au fait with every takeaway in south-east Wales?
    Kebabs wise Bridgend County is pretty much under my radar

After living in pencoed for 35 years before moving, nothing gives me greater pleasure than seeing the jacks fk it up.

I've heard this stuff about wanting Swansea to win because they're a fellow Welsh team and I think it's nonsense. It's like saying the Wurzels should celebrate if Rovers went up to the Premier because they're both from Bristol. Fairly sure United weren't supporting City on Saturday as well. (Good luck to the County though).

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    I've heard this stuff about wanting Swansea to win because they're a fellow Welsh team and I think it's nonsense. It's like saying the Wurzels should celebrate if Rovers went up to the Premier because they're both from Bristol. Fairly sure United weren't supporting City on Saturday as well. (Good luck to the County though).
    indeed

I have had idiots who support Liverpool etc say to me in the past I should support all Welsh teams

To which I say what the feck are you doing then ?