Thread: 2 new signings incoming

Re: 2 new signings incoming

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Jamie Lee?
    Now you're talking!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Jamie Lee?
    18 months with an option to extend or take up a coaching role.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I agree. I've seen some of the comments on that board and they are idiots. Calling Dalman a 'liar' etc. Whereas Hammam bought the club in 200o for £500k and left in mid 2005 and had run up £31m of debt , and we had the income off transfers for Kavanagh, had to sell Gabbidon, Collins and Earnshaw for about £6m. He then lied for years about who Langstone was, and is still taking the club to Court. And he wanted payout for him and his brother just to leave. Strange for someone who says he 'loved' the club. Not heard much from him for years though, unsurprisingly.

And that other lot just criticise VT, Dalman and Choo. We have been the most consistent side in the Championship for years, two automatic promotions, four Plays Offs, and I think three other top ten finishes. I firmly believe VT would not leave the club in trouble if he left. They also hero worship Warnock too.

If fans are prepared to criticise past and current owners and chairmen then include them all not just the ones that suit their agenda..
    Not allowed to speak up for the club or threads will disappear hhmmm

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    there was a man cycling around the car park in circles with City shirt on seemingly watching the main door?
    Did it have a Tesco’s bag on the handlebar?

Shows how bad the communication is within the club if the chairman doesn't know what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    Shows how bad the communication is within the club if the chairman doesn't know what's going on.
    I think he does, he said he's signed off. The selling clubs/players have to agree to the announcement, and almost all players are on holiday at the moment!

Someone on Walesonline was saying they must be free signings as we are still under a transfer embargo for the failure to submit the accounts on time, due to the Covid extension.

Any truth in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Someone on Walesonline was saying they must be free signings as we are still under a transfer embargo for the failure to submit the accounts on time, due to the Covid extension.

Any truth in that?
    Not any more. Once accounts had been submitted to EFL the embargo was lifted and that was at least a couple of weeks ago