+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where to watch the Euro's?

Where to watch the Euro's?

Is anyone heading into town to watch any of the games?

It's been a while for me, any pubs that people recommend? Tramshed and Elevens Bar are sold out.

Re: Where to watch the Euro's?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Sensible View Post

It's been a while for me, any pubs that people recommend? Tramshed and Elevens Bar are sold out.
    My sofa will do me nicely this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Sensible View Post

I'll stick to my local in Caerphilly, The Kings

Last time around I watched several games at the Queens Vaults on Westgate St. Cracking atmosphere

Any socially distanced fan parks in the capital?

Does anyone want to watch in Italy. My son and I have tickets for both Baku games and the Italy game. We can't go to Italy because we are going to Baku, so have two spare tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Does anyone want to watch in Italy. My son and I have tickets for both Baku games and the Italy game. We can't go to Italy because we are going to Baku, so have two spare tickets.
    I was interested enough to look up the travel situation regarding Italy a minute ago and, sadly, the official government advice is "The FCDO advises against all but essential travel to the whole of Italy based on the current assessment of COVID-19 risks."
    https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/italy
    Sorry if that isn't helping you sell the tickets but are any Wales fans going to what is currently classified as an amber country?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I was interested enough to look up the travel situation regarding Italy a minute ago and, sadly, the official government advice is "The FCDO advises against all but essential travel to the whole of Italy based on the current assessment of COVID-19 risks."
    https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/italy
    Sorry if that isn't helping you sell the tickets but are any Wales fans going to what is currently classified as an amber country?
    I'm not that worried about selling them, I'd happily give them away, they will only be wasted otherwise.
    I don't know how many fans are going to Italy but there is a plane load if us flying to Baku on Friday next week. Azerbaijan us also on the amber list.

Hard to believe it’s actually starting in just over a week....talk about underwhelming. Are fans actually going to Baku?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Hard to believe it’s actually starting in just over a week....talk about underwhelming. Are fans actually going to Baku?
    Yes, there are fans going to Baku