+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dalain Atkinson

Re: Dalain Atkinson

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Here we go...
    If these coppers are found not guilty then should we accept it ?

The Cardiff 3 were stiched up and when they were found guilty people were saying well done the old bill .

But they were framed and there was a massive cover up

Who is to say these coppers , who were in a relationship , are not telling fibs ?

What are you going to say if these coppers are found guilty ?

You are going to look like a right idiot

I hope that if they are not guilty , then they will be found not guilty

But the crown prosecution service needs a lot of evidence to go ahead and charge police officers with this sort of crime

What do you reckon then ?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I was waiting for this.........
    Well you and the boyo above are the archetypal devils advocate so I can deal with that all day long

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Really all 132,467 of them?.

The chap who tasered Dalain is being prosecuted and rightly so .

We have one of the best forces in the world
    Not all... But there are some major problems and institutionally racist.

Stephen Lawrence.

STILL no justice

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well you and the boyo above are the archetypal devils advocate so I can deal with that all day long
    Says the archtetypal "police are wrong - - the alleged perp had a mental health issue and needed a cuddle"

I'm out!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Not all... But there are some major problems and institutionally racist.

Stephen Lawrence.

STILL no justice
    Cardiff 3 , biggest stich up in the history of UK policing .......here in South Wales

If these coppers are found not guilty then should we accept it ?

The Cardiff 3 were stiched up and when they were found guilty people were saying well done the old bill .

But they were framed and there was a massive cover up

Who is to say these coppers , who were in a relationship , are not telling fibs ?

What are you going to say if these coppers are found guilty ?

You are going to look like a right idiot

I hope that if they are not guilty , then they will be found not guilty

But the crown prosecution service needs a lot of evidence to go ahead and charge police officers with this sort of crime

What do you reckon then ?
    So let me get this right. If they are found not guilty we should not accept the verdict, but if they are found guilty then I’m going to look an idiot? So basically we should only accept the verdict if it’s the verdict you want?

Spare us the Cardiff 3 story. Heard it too many times from you. Totally irrelevant to this case. His own brother said he was strangling his father ffs. That’s not a story concocted by the police.

Says the archtetypal "police are wrong - - the alleged perp had a mental health issue and needed a cuddle"

I'm out!!!!!
    I am glad you are out

The old bill are good and bad

People who say the British Police are the best in the world are just waving the union Jack, plenty of bad apples in all walks of life

It appears he was having a psychotic episode which is a very serious illness , you control people like that , if needed with a taser , the stupid suggestion that he had issues and needed a cuddle is coming from you

You don't kick them in the head so hard you leave an imprint of your shoe on them

If the court decides that kicking this bloke in the head was reasonable force then thats the way it goes

I bet some people loved seeing the miners getting a battering by the police , good old fashioned policing , god bless em

International

Every high profile crime or alleged crime discussed on here you play the mental health card, like the woman who stabbed people in the shop, defending her before anyone even knew the facts. It's not about this case it is your total conviction that you are right the police are bent the system is broke etc etc in every single case.
    the prisons are full of people who were etither stitched up by the police or should be in hospital.

Now, as I said, I'm out!

So let me get this right. If they are found not guilty we should not accept the verdict, but if they are found guilty then I’m going to look an idiot? So basically we should only accept the verdict if it’s the verdict you want?

Spare us the Cardiff 3 story. Heard it too many times from you. Totally irrelevant to this case. His own brother said he was strangling his father ffs. That’s not a story concocted by the police.
    No , you haven't got it right . Sorry .

the cardiff 3 story will always be relevant , I know you don't like that but thats tough .

The police appear to have booted a man in the head who was tapered

Now if the court hears that this man was so ill that he had incredible strength and that the police officers had no choice but to use such tactics that will be backed up by a consultant psychiatrist .

You can Google articles all day long , its of no interest to me

Every high profile crime or alleged crime discussed on here you play the mental health card, like the woman who stabbed people in the shop, defending her before anyone even knew the facts. It's not about this case it is your total conviction that you are right the police are bent the system is broke etc etc in every single case.
    the prisons are full of people who were etither stitched up by the police or should be in hospital.

Now, as I said, I'm out!
    thats complete rubbish and hyperbole

Close the door on your way out

No , you haven't got it right . Sorry .

the cardiff 3 story will always be relevant , I know you don't like that but thats tough .

The police appear to have booted a man in the head who was tapered

Now if the court hears that this man was so ill that he had incredible strength and that the police officers had no choice but to use such tactics that will be backed up by a consultant psychiatrist .

You can Google articles all day long , its of no interest to me
    Tapered him? Was he wearing flared trousers?

Now, as I said, I'm out!
    I don’t often agree with you but that’s spot on.

Tapered him? Was he wearing flared trousers?
    Tasered

Every high profile crime or alleged crime discussed on here you play the mental health card, like the woman who stabbed people in the shop, defending her before anyone even knew the facts.
    Out of interest, when you first heard about that incident, what did you think? My first opinion was that someone had mentally lost the plot.

I don’t often agree with you but that’s spot on.
    its complete rubbish , he's all over the place

The girl who killed that old bloke and tried to kill several other people in the valleys could be described as a druggie , and there's not doubt she was an addict but the judge who sentenced her to be detained in a secure psychiatric hospital did so after listening to evidence from consultant psychiatrists . An awful event but wether you like it or not he or she deemed that the best place for society for that woman was not to put her in prison for 30 years but to lock her away and for her to be under the care of a secure mental hospital . Imagine if she had been put in a run of the mill women's prison ? A young girl in for fraud or theft could be attacked and killed , making it three victims . Now the fact that she took drugs and why she got addicted we don't know about . The family of the man killed must be in agony but the court has to be guided by the evidence . If that had been my father , like anyone else, I would be wanting her hanging high but that's not the way it is .

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Out of interest, when you first heard about that incident, what did you think? My first opinion was that someone had mentally lost the plot.
    which was the opinion of the court

Thankfully these two beauties were not involved in the legal process

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Eric, at the time sludge insisted she was not of sound mind and would probably be found unfit to plead. In reality when she was assessed she was found fit for trial. The opinion was that her mental health had appeared to have seriously deteriorated since her arrest but that at the time of the incident she was of sound enough mind to know what she was doing and was responsible for her actions.
    I recall thinking when I read it that the deterioration in her mental health seemed a little too convenient to me, but that's just the cynic in me coming out.

which was the opinion of the court

Thankfully these two beauties were not involved in the legal process
    Luckily your not involved either, or the jails would be empty, and the streets would be awash with nut jobs.

This case goes to show how the police are absolutely inadequate at dealing with people and cases when mental health issues are involved

Regardless of any personal views of the police we have to accept that mental health is a significant problem and the police should be properly resourced and trained to deal with these kind of situations, which will increase, not decrease.

Also, the police are very disproportionate in their responses in some situations.

It needs a fresh look for sure.

This case goes to show how the police are absolutely inadequate at dealing with people and cases when mental health issues are involved

Regardless of any personal views of the police we have to accept that mental health is a significant problem and the police should be properly resourced and trained to deal with these kind of situations, which will increase, not decrease.

Also, the police are very disproportionate in their responses in some situations.

Although it isn't as relevant in this country it's why "defiund the police" actually makes sense if you look into it.

It means a lot of situations, such as incidents like this where there's a mental health issue, need to be handled by someone with different skills to what the police are trained in.

Situations like this are almost completely avoidable but the current system makes it difficult for everyone.

Do agree as some police people are absolutely inadequate at dealing with people and cases when mental health issues are involved however some, and I woudl argue its a sweeping statement to make as they do deal with them every day you only have t look at domestic dispute crime data that costs £66 billion in England and Wales alone , thankfully not everyone dies from every call out a lot of them are mental health issue related .

Tough job

Eric, at the time sludge insisted she was not of sound mind and would probably be found unfit to plead. In reality when she was assessed she was found fit for trial. The opinion was that her mental health had appeared to have seriously deteriorated since her arrest but that at the time of the incident she was of sound enough mind to know what she was doing and was responsible for her actions.
    I recall thinking when I read it that the deterioration in her mental health seemed a little too convenient to me, but that's just the cynic in me coming out.
    Well clearly the judge and the psychiatrists were tricked by this woman and you are right , she was kidding them

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Luckily your not involved either, or the jails would be empty, and the streets would be awash with nut jobs.
    what a lovely term , nut job

Can you throw in psycho , schizo ?

Dear me

[QUOTE=SLUDGE FACTORY;5196081]what a lovely term , nut job

Dear me[/QUOTE

See here’s the thing. You never give 2 fu*ks for the victims. Your’e always straight in supporting the perpetrator. You’re like a modern day Lord Longford.

[QUOTE=William Treseder;5196097]
    what a lovely term , nut job

Dear me[/QUOTE

See here’s the thing. You never give 2 fu*ks for the victims. Your’e always straight in supporting the perpetrator. You’re like a modern day Lord Longford.
    Isnt Atkinson the victim in this case?