Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dalain Atkinson

Re: Dalain Atkinson

[QUOTE=William Treseder;5196097]
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    what a lovely term , nut job

Can you throw in psycho , schizo ?

Dear me[/QUOTE

See here’s the thing. You never give 2 fu*ks for the victims. Your’e always straight in supporting the perpetrator. You’re like a modern day Lord Longford.
    Yeah I think that anyone stabbed by someone who is clearly ill deserves it and I don't care about them at all

You are talking out of the crack of your arse you dozy sod

[QUOTE=Hilts;5196099]
    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post

Isnt Atkinson the victim in this case?
    Atkinson , his old man and maybe the coppers

But at the moment the coppers are on trial

I won't put any of my opinions forward until the jury reach a verdict. I do have strong opinions but they've only been informed by what the media have decided to present to us, whereas the jury will have bundles of evidence plus the chance to assess the credibility of the witnesses. I have many criticisms of the court system but I'd rather be tried by a jury than a messageboard.

[QUOTE=Hilts;5196099]

Isnt Atkinson the victim in this case?
    No. His Dad was.

[QUOTE=SLUDGE FACTORY;5196103]

Yeah I think that anyone stabbed by someone who is clearly ill deserves it and I don't care about them at all

You are talking out of the crack of your arse you dozy sod
    You’d have probably taken Brady and Hindley on a picnic to the countryside to try and get to the root of their problems.

[QUOTE=William Treseder;5196107]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    No. His Dad was.
    In this case, Atkinson is the victim and the police officers are the defendants. What Atkinson may have done to his father will form part of the defence but he is not on trial.

I know a few coppers , nice folk the stuff they see always worries me especially their own mental health , being spat for purely doing their job , coming across crack dens with small infants crawling amongst the mess , finding folk who have died alone and let to rot for months ( image the smell ) , dreadful road accidents where limbs are severed , never mind the carnage left by a terrorists bomb that they have to and others attend too on our behalf

[QUOTE=William Treseder;5196108]
    You’d have probably taken Brady and Hindley on a picnic to the countryside to try and get to the root of their problems.
    angry daily mail man of cardiff

Next weeks letter .......littering and why people who do it should be beaten over the head with a cricket bat

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I know a few coppers , nice folk the stuff they see always worries me especially their own mental health , being spat for purely doing their job , coming across crack dens with small infants crawling amongst the mess , finding folk who have died alone and let to rot for months ( image the smell ) , dreadful road accidents where limbs are severed , never mind the carnage left by a terrorists bomb that they have to and others attend too on our behalf
    they choose to do the job and they get paid for it

Join the police and you are going to come into contact with people who are sometimes not very nice

Join the traffic department and you are going to have to deal with fatalities

Anyone who witnesses a traumatic event deserves treatment and help if it affects their lives , whatever they do

[QUOTE=SLUDGE FACTORY;5196114]

angry daily mail man of cardiff

Next weeks letter .......littering and why people who do it should be beaten over the head with a cricket bat
    Never read the mail in my life, but if it helps your cause by thinking that i do, then go ahead and knock yourself out.

Join the police and you are going to come into contact with people who are sometimes not very nice

Anyone who witnesses a traumatic event deserves treatment and help if it affects their lives , whatever they do
    Or folk could do what you did. Some voluntary work for a few yrs, then claim every benefit you can get your grubby hands on, go fishing, and constantly talk bollox on a message board.

[QUOTE=William Treseder;5196120]

Never read the mail in my life, but if it helps your cause by thinking that i do, then go ahead and knock yourself out.
    Single parents , cut child benefit , lazy scroungers

Or folk could do what you did. Some voluntary work for a few yrs, then claim every benefit you can get your grubby hands on, go fishing, and constantly talk bollox on a message board.
    So what benefits do you think I am on then Mr angry

The police do have a harrowing job and, of course, firefighters and health workers see all those horrible things too. It's important that employers closely monitor the mental health of their employees and this means police forces to identify any officers who may be suffering PTSD etc. before employing them on operations which may trigger them to overreact or behave inappropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Wiggy View Post
    The police do have a harrowing job and, of course, firefighters and health workers see all those horrible things too. It's important that employers closely monitor the mental health of their employees and this means police forces to identify any officers who may be suffering PTSD etc. before employing them on operations which may trigger them to overreact or behave inappropriately.
    I am in total agreement . But most people who join the police force do so because of the excitement and unpredictability of the job and along with that comes traumatic stress .

So what benefits do you think I am on then Mr angry
    Who’s angry? Thought this had turned into a guessing game. You guess i read the mail. I guess you claim lots of benefits..

Who’s angry? Thought this had turned into a guessing game. You guess i read the mail. I guess you claim lots of benefits..
    You are very angry , sun , mail , express , fox , it makes no difference

Next week you will complain about people getting disabled car badges

Or religion not being given enough importance in school because it wasn't like that in your day

So tell me , what benefits do you think I am on

Given your age , you will soon be on the biggest benefit of them all

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I know a few as well, i used to ( before C19 ) go out with them for a few beers and a curry, it has been mentioned that our Police need training to deal with people with mental health issues, they do these courses ( The call handlers also go on various mental health awareness courses as they are often the 1st point of contact and are trained to identify issues ) yet i guess when someone is coming at you with a Knife or weapon, you have to act with force, no point cracking out a flask of coffee and a Krispy Kreme and inviting the knife wielder for a calm chat

You are right about the Police officers mental health, they have to deal with loads of crap, its a shame that a section of society in the UK fail to respect the police and the job they do

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I know a few as well, i used to ( before C19 ) go out with them for a few beers and a curry, it has been mentioned that our Police need training to deal with people with mental health issues, they do these courses ( The call handlers also go on various mental health awareness courses as they are often the 1st point of contact and are trained to identify issues ) yet i guess when someone is coming at you with a Knife or weapon, you have to act with force, no point cracking out a flask of coffee and a Krispy Kreme and inviting the knife wielder for a calm chat

You are right about the Police officers mental health, they have to deal with loads of crap, its a shame that a section of society in the UK fail to respect the police and the job they do
    I respect good coppers

I dont respect all of them

That would be plain daft as some of them shouldn't be in the job

Often they will only spot " PTSD " in officers when its too late and they snap, then of course its too late and that then gives Ammo to the section of society that do not need a 2nd excuse to run them down

[QUOTE=William Treseder;5196108]
    Wow

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Often they will only spot " PTSD " in officers when its too late and they snap, then of course its too late and that then gives Ammo to the section of society that do not need a 2nd excuse to run them down
    Well thats the fault of the police and government for not protecting the police and providing care for their employees ?

Its got nothing to do with these people in society you say are anti police running them down

If this copper is proven to have cracked under stress and booted this guy in the head then he's not going to be found guilty of serious charges

If it can be proven mental ill health led to him reacting in an over the top way then anyone who thinks he should be punished , and not treated , is an idiot

I am in total agreement . But most people who join the police force do so because of the excitement and unpredictability of the job and along with that comes traumatic stress .
    I'm sure people join the police force for many reasons, some perhaps because they're full of testosterone and are up for a bit of excitement. It's been documented that many join because of TV shows they've watched growing up and don't have any idea of the reality of what's ahead of them. The same can be said about youngsters signing up to the armed forces without any real conception of the things they're going to face.

[QUOTE=Eric the Half a Bee;5196134]

Wow
    He's off on one tonight

I'm sure people join the police force for many reasons, some perhaps because they're full of testosterone and are up for a bit of excitement. It's been documented that many join because of TV shows they've watched growing up and don't have any idea of the reality of what's ahead of them. The same can be said about youngsters signing up to the armed forces without any real conception of the things they're going to face.
    well with excitement comes stress