+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ollie Robinson/Twitter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ollie Robinson/Twitter

seems like an 18 year old being a twat and trying to be controversial and edgy.
    he should definitely apologize but I wouldn't want to see him lose his career over it.
    but then I suppose that's easy for me to say as I'm not in any of the group's he's offended

Re: Ollie Robinson/Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    seems like an 18 year old being a twat and trying to be controversial and edgy.
    he should definitely apologize but I wouldn't want to see him lose his career over it.
    but then I suppose that's easy for me to say as I'm not in any of the group's he's offended
    I guess it depends on how he responds now. Some would say if the public aren't bothered then the behaviour is fine and no need to apologise but that doesn't show growing up and learning after the incident.

I don't want to see it become a scenario where individual a carries those beliefs still but was smart/wealthy enough to employ someone to go back through and delete messages so they go unpunished and individual b doesn't carry those beliefs still but didn't clean up their account and is therefore punished.

Dance like no one is watching and write like one day it will be read out in court, eh?