+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ollie Robinson/Twitter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ollie Robinson/Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Thank you for the apology Bob even though it does come with a bit of a sting in the table (why aren't you 100% sure you jumped to conclusions, and why can you say then same about me?)

I meant to say racism not racist apologists and even though you sat there is a subtle difference between the two words, my arguments about your use of the phrase still hold good.

Yes they were Michael Holding's words and I deliberately didn't put his name because I reckon that if one of the message board contributors had used the same language, especially the bits I put in bold, you would have used it as an example of their being a racism apologist!
    As this has now resurfaced any chance of answering my question Bob (why aren't you 100% sure you jumped to conclusions, and why can you say then same about me?)

As this has now resurfaced any chance of answering my question Bob (why aren't you 100% sure you jumped to conclusions, and why can you say then same about me?)
    No, I won't bother if you don't mind Elwood - although I don't think he will ever be completely free of what he said in that people will resurrect it from time to time, he's served his suspension now (a longer one than I thought he'd get) and should just be allowed to build on what was a very good first appearance for England.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, I won't bother if you don't mind Elwood - although I don't think he will ever be completely free of what he said in that people will resurrect it from time to time, he's served his suspension now (a longer one than I thought he'd get) and should just be allowed to build on what was a very good first appearance for England.
    Actually what I was getting at was that by saying you are not 100% sure that you jumped to conclusions about what I said you have doubts with my subsequent explanation. Which seems to suggest that you think I have been economical with the actualite in some way.

So yes I do mind on this occasion but guess I won't know now. Just have to be very careful when I respond to your posts in future

Actually what I was getting at was that by saying you are not 100% sure that you jumped to conclusions about what I said you have doubts with my subsequent explanation. Which seems to suggest that you think I have been economical with the actualite in some way.

So yes I do mind on this occasion but guess I won't know now. Just have to be very careful when I respond to your posts in future
    I think most people realised your sensitivities were offended a few posts back but fair play for confirming it!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think most people realised your sensitivities were offended a few posts back but fair play for confirming it!
    So if I point out that I think Bob was wrong and I am not satisified with his reply I shouldn't respond???

If anyone did it to Bob he'd write a full page on it

Or two...........

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Luckily for Glamorgan he is one of the Sussex players forced to self isolate.

Feel a bit sorry for him now. He's going to be a bit of a hero for the farage type mob and a target for the Blm mob. Hopefully they'll all bugger off soon and leave him to play cricket.
    What a sad world we're in .