Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
FFS just go and see your family. This situation is now beyond. I work in blood laboratories all over the U.K. and have done without pause since this all started. Amazingly biomedical scientists are not dropping down dead, I’ve not heard of a single case, that said my cousin, who is not a well man, was in the Heath and seriously ill with CoVID. If you are compromised in terms of immunity it will find you. These rules are ridiculous. We should never ever have locked down and instead chased herd immunity like we have done from the dawn of our time (literally). Get in the car and visit whoever you like because the government are under the spell of scientists who will err on the side of caution after being thrust into the limelight. The lockdown has saved nobody!!! Not a single soul from the inevitable! At best it has delayed what would have happened anyway! Hence the mortality rate hasn’t altered in any appreciable terms!
The above post is a joke right ? What about all the doctors and nurses who have died on the wards ? Biomedics deal with their samples in sterile conditions, so hardly a surprise that they are well protected. In previous pandemics, chasing herd immunity, many hundreds of thousands more people died. Your apparent ‘who gives a f***’ or ‘let the b******s die’ attitude about people who are immunocompromised is a disgrace. You might have a different attitude if you were one of them or struggling to breathe on a hospital ventilator.