+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NBA Anyone?

Re: NBA Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Altho' I'd like the Suns to win, the west looks wide open.

I can't see past the Nets in the east. They made the Bucks look like they'd never played together before in the first two games.
    After Bucks making all that noise for sweeping Heat , I was disappointed with their performance against Nets without Harden.Hawks lost but have 2 games on home court now and I guess 76s are relying on Emblid staying fit...

I think we have both said West is most open it has been for a while after dominance of GSW and recently LeBron's Lakers.

First Team

Critical game 3s coming up.

If the Nets beat the Bucks tonight that series is all but over, surely?

I am still worried about the Suns blowing it despite dominating the Nuggs in the first two games.

The Hawks need to beat the Sixers in game 3.

Clippers, Jazz is a toss up.

Bucks need to show up tonight else they are done!
    Hawks need to make home court count...
    Suns spread scoring around last night but i wonder what will happen when they play a team with stars like Clippers or Nets? . I know they beat Lakers but Lakers werent fit with AD basically out after 2 games and LeBron still carrying his injury also like the Heat who got to finals last year looked worn out!

First Team

Down to final four now.

Suns lead Clippers 2-0. They won game 2 with an outrageous dunk with less than a second left.

Bucks and Hawks start tonight.

Can't see the Clippers winning that series now, especially if CP3 is back for game 3. Hawks though, impressive run to say the least. Suns v Hawks would surely be the unlikeliest finals in NBA history?