+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A little look at Group A in Euro 2020

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A little look at Group A in Euro 2020

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Thank you for this

Group A (where we are) and Group F (France, Portugal, Germany) appear to be the most difficult groups we could have been placed into. Nevertheless, this group has shown a real spirit and knack for winning games of late.
    I'm not so sure on that. Group B would have had us up against Russia, Belgium & Denmark. That's definitely a tougher group imo. Groups C and E would have been tough as well

Re: A little look at Group A in Euro 2020

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I'm not so sure on that. Group B would have had us up against Russia, Belgium & Denmark. That's definitely a tougher group imo. Groups C and E would have been tough as well
    There's a group containing world cup runners up and semi-finalists as well.

Looking forward to seeing this amazing Turkish team that seem to be having smoke continuously blown up their arse. Its amazing what a win against France 2 years ago can do for you reputation.
    Fine margins at international level, nothing between the 3 weaker teams and I honestly don't think Italy are streets ahead either. I think this group and THE group of death (for oblivious reason) are the ones harder to predict.