Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
Think this will be a bit too much for us in all honesty. Italy are a better side now than England were 5 years ago, and seem to be flying somewhat under the radar, and the other two in the group are markedly better than Russia and Slovakia. Our team is definitely better across the board but the star factor has dimmed for me, teams won't fear Bale and Ramsey in the same fashion and rightly so as they've regressed.

More worryingly unless I'm completely wrong, this false 9 lark is going to be our undoing. Not starting Kieffer is a poor decision and it looks as if we're heading that way, does Rob Page hate City? Vaulks has a case to be starting and he's not even in the squad.
I agree and think we'll be out in the group stage. Russia were really poor in Euro 2016 and I can't see either Switzerland or Turkey being that bad.

I hope Kieffer starts. He's the biggest threat we have up front and gives the team a platform. I wonder if he's been rested deliberately? Vaulks doesn't deserve to be in the squad for me, though. He can't pass the ball.