+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales - Italy Tickets

Wales - Italy Tickets

On the unlikely chance that somebody is still looking for tickets for the Italy game, I have 4 that I need to move as there's no way of making it over from the states. 50 EUR each face value or nearest offer if somebody can use them. Not sure which section of the stadium they are in but PM for details if interested - can transfer directly in the app.

Hope this is OK mods but if not please feel to delete/move.

Re: Wales - Italy Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    On the unlikely chance that somebody is still looking for tickets for the Italy game, I have 4 that I need to move as there's no way of making it over from the states. 50 EUR each face value or nearest offer if somebody can use them. Not sure which section of the stadium they are in but PM for details if interested - can transfer directly in the app.

Hope this is OK mods but if not please feel to delete/move.
    You should have had an email offering you to cancel them over the weekend. Think FAW managed to get an agreement to it out of UEFA.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    You should have had an email offering you to cancel them over the weekend. Think FAW managed to get an agreement to it out of UEFA.
    Cheers mate, but being in the States I'm pretty much limited to using Viagogo, so I'm SOL. Doesn't look like there are many tickets on there so will relist them and hope for the best, although will take a big loss on them still.

Wanted to offer them here before doing that, but imagine nobody is looking to travel last minute right now.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    Cheers mate, but being in the States I'm pretty much limited to using Viagogo,
    We're 400 miles east of you in AZ, and managed to take advantage of the return option that CCFCWelshLad mentioned last weekend. We returned 8 tickets for both Baku games. Here's the message UEFA sent us:

How do I return my tickets?

You can return your match tickets (for Wales v Switzerland and Turkey v Wales in Baku and for Italy v Wales in Rome) using the UEFA 2020 official mobile tickets app before Thursday 10 June, 23:59 CEST, 2021 by following these steps:

Click on the ticket(s) you wish to return in the Euro 2020 app.
    Click on transfer
    Enter this email address: return@uefa.com

Thanks for that, my son has two Italy tickets that we can't use, as far as I know he hasn't seen that email.