Williams

Allen
    Ampadu

Bale
    Ramsey
    James

Moore

Re: Wales Starting 11 Vs Switzerland

That would be my front 6 but Cabango/Mepham in at CB with Davies left back for me. Toss of a coin between Roberts/Williams, probably go Williams.

I'd probably go Hennessey as well but he looks set on Ward.

lineup.jpg

Think we might see Ramsey in a false 9 role with Morrell and Allen in the middle to offer more bite and energy against Freuler and Xhaka.

Just cannot see Moore starting under Page, more likely to be a player to come on in the later stages to either offer another option when attacking, or hold up play if Wales are in the lead.

Moore needs to play, if we're going to get anything out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by 198bore View Post
    4-2-3-1

Ward

Roberts
    Rodon
    Davies
    Williams

Allen
    Ampadu

Bale
    Ramsey
    James

Moore

Totally agree

This false 9 lark will be end of us. We've got a bang in form centre forward who can link the play and score goals. Play him.

It also shifts Ramsey out of position.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiwbina Blues View Post
    Totally agree
    Yeah me too. Not ideal playing Davies at centre back but Mepham cannot be trusted

We play so much better with Moore but sometimes I feel like he is the easy option to drop.

Id go
    Hennesey

Williams
    Mepham
    Rodon
    Davies

Ampadu
    Allen

Bale
    Ramsey
    James

Moore

I think you you could make a case for Roberts and Wilson as well.

Brooks if on form

I didn't like Page speaking yesterday, blowing smoke up Giggs still. I think we need to be a bit smarter in front of our own defense for me I would have put Vaulks in there and sacraficed some of the ball retention our team is going to hurt teams when have room to move and that is more on counter attacks than retaining possesion

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yeah me too. Not ideal playing Davies at centre back but Mepham cannot be trusted
    I'd rather Cabango than Mepham

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'd rather Cabango than Mepham
    So would I but he wasn’t given a chance in the friendlies.

If we're going to have any chance of getting out of the group we've got to maximise our chances of scoring against Switzerland and Turkey. That means Moore has to start.

Any idea what kit we are playing in?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    We will be in a Welsh kit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    If we're going to have any chance of getting out of the group we've got to maximise our chances of scoring against Switzerland and Turkey. That means Moore has to start.
    I agree but sadly Page doesn't seem to like starting with Moore.

Since Page has taken over from Giggs we haven't played a decent half of football or created chances when Moore hasn't played.

Either Moore or Bale have to start up top.

Wales are not good enough to play with a false 9 - but Page thinks he's Pep, sadly he seems too arrogant to recognise that a false 9 hasn't worked since he has been manager and we have to play to our strengths. The team is far far more coherent and creative with Moore up top - everyone knows what is expected of them and the shape and system works.

I fear that Page will start with Ramsey as a false 9 and we will be a goal or two down before he changes it and chasing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    We will be in a Welsh kit.
    We're the Home team so I think it'll be the red Welsh kit

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    We're the Home team so I think it'll be the red Welsh kit
    Thought that might be the case, thanks

Start Moore, let him do his thing and actually leave space for Ramsey, Bale, James etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 198bore View Post
    This false 9 lark will be end of us. We've got a bang in form centre forward who can link the play and score goals. Play him.

It also shifts Ramsey out of position.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    This.
    The whole country, including pundits and former players, seem to want us to play Moore, but it just doesn’t look like he’s plan A for Page so I can’t see him starting. I want Moore to start but I also have faith that Page and his massive back room team have their reasons and have looked at our opponents and done their homework. In Page We Trust.

https://nation.cymru/culture/helen-l...for-euro-2020/

Welsh indie pop superstars Helen Love have unveiled an updated version of their Euro 2016 smash ‘A Boy From Wales Called Gareth Bale’ for the postponed Euro 2020 tournament.

And it comes with an appeal to Wales boss, Robert Page – ‘please play Kieffer Moore’.

However, frontwoman Helen admits she was in two minds about releasing an updated version of their tribute to the Welsh football demi-god, mainly based on his culpability in the disappearance of a much loved Cardiff grassroots music venue, Dempseys/Four Bars, now known as Bale’s bar and grill Elevens.

“I was a little undecided about updating our Gareth Bale song,” she says. “He is still a beautiful player, apart from the hair bun, but Gareth mun, what are you doing with that silly pub of yours son?

“Live music gone, for telly boxes and blokes wearing brown shoes. I fully expect when he signs for Cardiff City this summer he will realise his error and return to the city the Four Bars Inn.”