+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City cash ?

City cash ?

I had an email yesterday saying my City cash must be used by 25th June or it will be cancelled.
    I normally use it towards my ST but as ST"s wont be on sale by then I suppose I have to spend it.
    I have tried to use it in the online shop but it won"t let me spend it ?
    Tried ringing various numbers but they are either unmanned due to covid or permanently engaged.
    Is the club shop open for customers to visit and would I be able to spend my City cash in there ?

Re: City cash ?

Can use it in the shop yes.

Like you I was hoping to use it on the tickets rather than something for the sake of it. Glad you mentioned though as I would have left it to the last minute and tried to use it online.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Can use it in the shop yes.

Like you I was hoping to use it on the tickets rather than something for the sake of it. Glad you mentioned though as I would have left it to the last minute and tried to use it online.
    There's some absolute shite in the shop though! Got £30 in my account and can't find anything I want to spend it on!

Can anybody remember how much an adults ST for The Canton Stand was last year ?
    I had a streaming pass and they are crediting me £60 ?
    The streaming pass was £10 a game so £230.
    Was an adult ST in the Canton Stand only £290 ?
    I thought it was more than that ?

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    Can anybody remember how much an adults ST for The Canton Stand was last year ?
    I had a streaming pass and they are crediting me £60 ?
    The streaming pass was £10 a game so £230.
    Was an adult ST in the Canton Stand only £290 ?
    I thought it was more than that ?
    Next seasons adult price in Canton is £279, so last years wouldn't have been more than that. You can check what you paid last year by looking in your bluebirds club account online.

I can"t find last seasons ST purchase in my online account but fair enough I don"t doubt your figure.
    I had a figure of £329 in my mind but must be mistaken and probably remembering incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    I can"t find last seasons ST purchase in my online account but fair enough I don"t doubt your figure.
    I had a figure of £329 in my mind but must be mistaken and probably remembering incorrectly.
    I can’t see last season’s ticket online either