+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: ENGLAND 1 - 0 CROATIA.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: ENGLAND v CROATIA. Sun June 13th, ko 2pm

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Is it weird I actually wouldn't mind England doing well, I'm not English so won't be jumping up and down but on the whole I think they have a fairly likeable squad.

Even Southgate, seems inoffensive.
    The players and management are more likeable than many of their fans - many of whom not only booed when England took the knee but also booed the Croatian anthem. Dowden and Johnson will be proud!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The players and management are more likeable than many of their fans - many of whom not only booed when England took the knee but also booed the Croatian anthem. Dowden and Johnson will be proud!
    I don't get the booing, even if you disagree with the kneeling for whatever reason, why boo your own players who are doing it because they actually want to do it.

Having said that, in my life I've never seen much to differentiate our fans from theirs. Following city I've seen and heard it all. There's just a lot more England fans, also probably therefore a lot more actually nice people.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I don't get the booing, even if you disagree with the kneeling for whatever reason, why boo your own players who are doing it because they actually want to do it.

Having said that, in my life I've never seen much to differentiate our fans from theirs. Following city I've seen and heard it all. There's just a lot more England fans, also probably therefore a lot more actually nice people.
    Here’s the difference between Wales and England fans;-

https://twitter.com/nick_pettigrew/s...878674945?s=21