+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cyclist Confronts Driver

Cyclist Confronts Driver

Re: Cyclist Confronts Driver

Saw this earlier.

Good for her.

Though there's no pic of her - maybe the driver had a point?

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Saw this earlier.

Good for her.

Though there's no pic of her - maybe the driver had a point?
    This story was somewhere either last week or the week before, I'm no Poirot but within few minutes found her Instagram (now private but wasn't then), details of her mates, family, where she worked etc.

Years back used to work in supporting victims of crime and back then practically nobody cared to keep social media private and these were victims that didn't want to be found, particularly by the perpetrator, it surprises me than even now many don't.

This is off topic of course, I'm in no way suggesting her putting herself across social media and the Internet in general is in anyway related to the unacceptable abuse she received.

As a father myself now it just worries me that the guy shouting from his car is probably in the long term less of a problem than the guy sat behind a monitor.

Fair play to her

Was she a sort ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Fair play to her

Was she a sort ?
    Right up your alley Sludge.

I’m so glad I’m not a youngster today, I’d be so afraid to try to chat to any female if I was out on a Friday or Saturday night. Sorry but the �� world’s gone mad.

My sister in law did a very similar thing to a bin man. I would say however neither had evidence anything was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    I’m so glad I’m not a youngster today, I’d be so afraid to try to chat to any female if I was out on a Friday or Saturday night. Sorry but the �� world’s gone mad.
    Just don't be a middle aged man abusing women from your car on any day of the week.
    I'm sure most young men can happily chat to young women any night of the week without abusing them, not sure why you think you couldn't.

[QUOTE=RichardM;5198064]Just don't be a middle aged man abusing women from your car on any day of the week.
    I'm sure most young men can happily chat to young women any night of the week without abusing them, not sure why you think you couldn't.[/QUOTE
    ]
    I never have nor would I ever abuse any female, what it seems is that because of PC these days you cant say “boo to a goose”

He wouldn't walk around a supermarket abusing women about their body shape or attire, so what makes him think it's ok to do the same whilst driving.
    The bloke's an idiot and deserved the response.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    He wouldn't walk around a supermarket abusing women about their body shape or attire, so what makes him think it's ok to do the same whilst driving.
    The bloke's an idiot and deserved the response.
    ...is the right answer

Man was clump in a nice car police should prosecute for not being in control therefore endangering others whilst he leans out of his window , and discrimination towards the female in question and her overall safety .

Fair play to her

Was she a sort ?
    really

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    really
    She was really a sort ?

Excellent news

[QUOTE=Cleve van Leef;5198080]
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Just don't be a middle aged man abusing women from your car on any day of the week.
    I'm sure most young men can happily chat to young women any night of the week without abusing them, not sure why you think you couldn't.[/QUOTE
    ]
    I never have nor would I ever abuse any female, what it seems is that because of PC these days you cant say “boo to a goose”
    You can say boo to a goose, just don't abuse women.

[QUOTE=Cleve van Leef;5198080]
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    ]
    For "PC' read "not allowed to behave however you want simply because you're a man"

It is definitely a confusing world to navigate for youngsters of both sexes right now. This example isn't confusing though, it is a guy effectively shouting 'nice arse love' from his car to a woman on a bike, this was never normal behaviour and she is obviously right to call it out.

Stupidly big car, shouting abuse at women.

Has he got a small cock or is he impotent?

Maybe both

Fair play to her for calling him out

Would you say to a woman who had fantastic hair that it looked great ?

I often do , I never get any hassle and its lead to several dates

But leering at a womans arse and shouting get em off has never worked for me

I think where some guys struggle to get it is they think - if it was the other way round, no bloke would ever complain.
    indeed if a woman said my arse was so good it was likely to cause a traffic accident itd probably make my day, regardless of whether I found the woman giving the compliment attractive or not.

however it isn't a very good comparison.

imagine if all of a sudden there was a new gender, one that was 20% larger and 30-50% stronger than men. it was more aggressive and violent than men - how would you want these to behave?

Reported! You didn't mention the other sexes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I think where some guys struggle to get it is they think - if it was the other way round, no bloke would ever complain.
    indeed if a woman said my arse was so good it was likely to cause a traffic accident itd probably make my day, regardless of whether I found the woman giving the compliment attractive or not.

however it isn't a very good comparison.

imagine if all of a sudden there was a new gender, one that was 20% larger and 30-50% stronger than men. it was more aggressive and violent than men - how would you want these to behave?
    you mean lesbians ?

I know it's stereotyping, something I shouldn't really do, and I apologise to anyone on here who drives one, but why wasn't I surprised to learn that the dickhead was driving a Land Rover?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I know it's stereotyping, something I shouldn't really do, and I apologise to anyone on here who drives one, but why wasn't I surprised to learn that the dickhead was driving a Land Rover?
    all those gas guzzlers are generally driven by clowns 🤡

Would you say to a woman who had fantastic hair that it looked great ?

I often do , I never get any hassle and its lead to several dates

But leering at a womans arse and shouting get em off has never worked for me
    Surprised at that , do you shout loud enough are you fully clothed at the time