+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Panini Euro 2020 Sticker Book

Panini Euro 2020 Sticker Book

Is anyone else on here doing it? And if so, would you like to do some swaps (by post)?

😁 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Re: Panini Euro 2020 Sticker Book

That's sooo last year...

If you've only got 1 book to fill shouldn't it be a Panino Sticker book?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    As it goes I’m also doing swaps for my dads book too. 😆

My first panini album was football 82.
    I leant it to a Scottish bloke to look at during euro 96 not seen it since. Shame

Didn't realise these things were still going
    My lads did them about 25 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Didn't realise these things were still going
    My lads did them about 25 years ago
    They're a cash cow. Hundreds needed to complete the book and each pack is getting more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    They're a cash cow. Hundreds needed to complete the book and each pack is getting more expensive.
    Think the last one I did with my son was 2010 world cup. Panini seemed to be scraping as many extra stickers into a collection as they can, including splitting stadium pictures in half. You'll always find aswell many of the players included didnt even make the final squads. They must love the Euros aswell now that there's more teams in the finals.

Once someone worked out it would cost £600-700 to complete the book, once buying duplicates was taken into account, I knocked it on the head.

Once someone worked out it would cost £600-700 to complete the book, once buying duplicates was taken into account, I knocked it on the head.
    Yeah someone did work it out but they worked it out totally wrong because they forgot to take into account people can swap. Plus the last 50 you can order if you wish.

Also, keep it down, but they sell half price boxes of 100 on eBay, I don’t ask why they’re half price if you catch my drift.

A more accurate amount is probably £100-150, which is still a lot of money, but I have to admit I’ve really enjoyed collecting this book. Saved a lot of money not being able to attend the Wales games this time round so I didn’t mind the spend.

When I was a kid I used to dream about Wales being in a Euros or World Cup sticker book, even on our second appearance now the novelty hasn’t worn off for me yet 😁